*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Just now, usapaw said:

Who is throwing the ball to him? He is a great prospect but it wasn't rocket science.

Lol. Drew Lock is not worth missing out on real talent. Next year is a real QB draft and they’ll get a good one with a stud TE and whoever else they draft.

6 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Problem remains decent solid reliable DTs -Snacks, Devito, Anderson-can be had as free agents every season. The marginal utility of either Williams makes picking them so high ridiculous, doing so twice in 4 years, complete idiocy. Why would anyone give you a #2 for Leo? 

If a team in need of a quality DT didn’t get it in the 1st and feel Leo would be an upgrade for a mid 2nd. If you believe Leo isn’t a quality DT you’re crazy. I was hoping to keep him with Greg Williams but now that Q was picked he’s expendable 

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Yes but for some its an alternative to really letting it out in other ways. You know like really hurting someone in real life. Better to say it in print than acting it out on someone in the real world. That's all I'm sayin'.

How about you DON’T beat your wife and you DON’T post asinine sh*t on the internet. 

Not mutually exclusive. 

It’s the f*cking draft for crissakes. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

After a lot of thought,. I am going to give Mac a pass.

After all he was born before Roe v. Wade

After this first round pick of QW,  CJ has realized he made a huge mistake and decided to change the uniforms.

5D4F1387-38CF-4663-90A7-EA03405254D8.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

One of my favorite things about the draft is how many "historical" picks are made every year. Like, "He is the first guy from a college that has a name that starts with a W and the player has a name that starts with a W too! History in the making!"

I am waiting for... "the only 4-year senior with only one testicle (but it's the size of a grapefruit) drafted in the 1st round from ...".

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

How about you DON’T beat your wife and you DON’T post asinine sh*t on the internet. 

Not mutually exclusive. 

It’s the f*cking draft for crissakes. 

Yeah but obviously someone who would say something like that has other issues. Let them vent here rather than on someone in real life.

10 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

If a team in need of a quality DT didn’t get it in the 1st and feel Leo would be an upgrade for a mid 2nd. If you believe Leo isn’t a quality DT you’re crazy. I was hoping to keep him with Greg Williams but now that Q was picked he’s expendable 

Quality, sure. But reality is it's a very deep pool of readily reliable DTs every March. That is not so for premium pass rushers and OL guys. They never hit the market, spare at the very end like Nate Solder looking for that one last big time contract his old  team will not give him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Half a case of beer, and I still can't make sense out of this draft.  Our misery might have company this year.

It’s a crappy draft.  I’ve read experts say there’s maybe 15 guys with 1st round grades.  And premium positions suck too - qb/rb/wr/OL.  No wrs yet.

• Upvote 1