*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Fair, but then we need to find a way to move some of the other DL we have. Lining Q up at a 3-4 NT would be the same out-of-position nonsense that we always pull. 

So convert to the 4-3.

Trade Henry Anderson, regardless of the new contract we gave him. Play the 2 Williams as DT, see if Jordan can play DE in a 4-3, use Mosley, Avery and maybe Darron as LB, and draft a 4-3 DE in round 3. 

Right now our personnel isn't ideal for either 4-3 or 3-4. It's just a mish mosh. You con't draft a DT at #6 and #3 so that you can play them for certain formations. They need to be the heart of the D.

Im definitely down with this. I dont know how realistic it is. Is H Anderson valued by teams outside of the Jets? We resigned him to trade him? I am fine with trading just about anyone (other than players named  Darnald) but Leo and Robbie, whose names keep coming up, make the least sense. 

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

To pick up some more depth at DT.  

By then we'll use them on the positions we should have drafted earlier. It's what Mac does. I easily see us coming away with 4 6th rounders.

You're not trying to draft a solid player at #6. That's why it's a miss

Miss. Not bust. That’s actually very good for our Jets.
I also really believe Bowles and Rodgers were incapable of getting proper production out of him and many others. I’m looking forward to seeing how he does this season.
Contract year too. Can you say 12 sacks?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1