*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

If you're macc... you can't trade up now. 
The value in the 3rd round just keeps getting better and better. Keep the pick, and even trade back, and get another 4th. 

This round moves quick enough that it’s not so painful to wait a little bit. I think he should just wait it out. Unless it’s trading Lee. I’d love to get a 2nd for him

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

Everyone thinking the Jets will trade into the 2nd round or that Mags will trade up.

Time to realize if anything, he'll be trading DOWN, for more of the 5th rounders he covets. 

"We got a lot of extra value picks in the 5th round, trading away these 3rd rounders"

The worst part is he'll do it when a player we need falls to us. It's what Mac does. Drop 10 spots in the third for a 5th.....then we can watch all of those players get taken in the next 10 picks. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I really really hate that we suck at the draft. It's something we look forward to so much and our team just blows at it from every angle.

Dude. 

No one knows this cross we bear better than me. I have measurable neurotransmitter imbalances as a result. 

Aupbsqs.jpg

• Haha 1

Holy crap for the love of God! Give up next years 2nd with one of the 3rds, I dont care! We cannot go into training camp with no God damn starting center on the roster!!!!!!!

You're going to get Sam killed and hurting the best weapon on our offense by making Bell run behind a AAF center we found at the bus stop!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, MichaelScott said:

Holy crap for the love of God! Give up next years 2nd with one of the 3rds, I dont care! We cannot go into training camp with no God damn starting center on the roster!!!!!!!

You're going to get Sam killed and hurting the best weapon on our offense by making Bell run behind a AAF center we found at the bus stop!!!!!!

It's just a game 

6 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Seriously. What does he do all day long? How many hours do you have to put in to take the consensus BPA on draft day? No scenarios, no mocks, no nothing. Just kick your feet up on the desk and sip your Dunkin’ Donuts coffee 

His draft strategy is to fail hard enough every year that he can just draft the consensus pick in the 1st round...look at his 2nd round picks and the failures their so it's actually brilliant so he doesn't have to use his skill to make a 1st round pick too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

Say it louder so mac can hear

Man, the WR pool is still a good 15 solid players deep. 
Center pool just shrunk by one, so McCoy and who else... McGovern? 
Then CB still has a handful of solid prospects.
Teams still clamoring to trade-up because of all the talent still kicking around here. Crazy.

Yeah. After McCoy, McGovern would be nice. Michael Jordan or Ross pierschbacher. It’s thin though

I hope someone slips but it’s getting ugly

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app