Jump to content
joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm hoping Deiter makes it to us.

That would be a good pick. If he's gone, go edge, CB or WR and wait until the 4th for your Center.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

 Still lots of wide receivers left. 

 Still ...some.... wide receivers left. 

😕

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BR guys saying Metcalf may have been caught juicing... Could be causing fall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Even if Metcalf is there at Jets pick Mac doesn't have the balls to take him 
In Jesus name we pray...

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yup. the value isn't at Center right now. It's a huge need for us, but the value isn't there.  Wait until the 4th to get a Center - add an edge, plus WR or CB in the 3rd.

Value. I’m telling ya I can’t deal with that stuff anymore man. It’s maddening.

If we wait till the 4th for a Center because of value that would be a mistake. Did the saints wait until the 4th for a center? The packers? No.
I could understand a WR with our first third potentially but the last of a handful of quality plug and play centers will be gone by the end of the 3rd. We have to wait 22 picks after our last 3rd rd pick
You take the guy you need when he’s on the board. Playing the value game is very dangerous.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, D.K. Metcalf and Jamison Crowder plus Herndon and Leveon Bell would be a nice stable of weapons for Sam
If they draft Metcalf we will have the same amount of weapons we have right now.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jets4Life1979 said:

Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, D.K. Metcalf and Jamison Crowder plus Herndon and Leveon Bell would be a nice stable of weapons for Sam

True. But how would he ever get t,he ball to them without a center?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mac is a Tool said:

Wouldnt be ironic for a center to announce our non center pick

He should just come out and announce his own name and say that he’s coming back to play another year. 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Does anyone else hate all the side commentary that comes with every guest they send up to announce a pick? It takes 5 minutes after "Pick is in" to get the name announced.
It also seems like Goodell had a LOT less stage time this year. He's got to be sick of the way the boo the hell out of him everytime he shows his face

That’s just because we’re sitting here waiting. lol

It’s the worst


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

BR guys saying Metcalf may have been caught juicing... Could be causing fall. 

 Wow! That is no bueno. It could also mean that all of his numbers from the combine benefited from that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:


Value. I’m telling ya I can’t deal with that stuff anymore man. It’s maddening.

If we wait till the 4th for a Center because of value that would be a mistake. Did the saints wait until the 4th for a center? The packers? No.
I could understand a WR with our first third potentially but the last of a handful of quality plug and play centers will be gone by the end of the 3rd. We have to wait 22 picks after our last 3rd rd pick
You take the guy you need when he’s on the board. Playing the value game is very dangerous.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Reaching for a Center over better talent at other positions of need - CB, edge, WR - would be a mistake.

The Packers and the Saints took Centers because the value was there, and the need.

At Center right now, the need is there for us but the value isn't.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, D.K. Metcalf and Jamison Crowder plus Herndon and Leveon Bell would be a nice stable of weapons for Sam

If you're going to have guys like Robbie and DK who are only good at "go deep", you need to give Sam extra time in the pocket. Uh oh,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

My Top 25 Jets Targets with 10 Picks to Go

 

1.       D.K. Metcalf WR MISS

2.       Parris Campbell WR OHIOST

3.       Jaylon Ferguson EDGE LATECH

4.       Yodny Cajuste OL WVU

5.       Hakeem Butler WR IOWAST

6.       Terry McLaurin WR OHIOST

7.       Kelvin Harmon WR NCST

8.       Justin Layne CB MICHST

9.       Julian Love CB ND

10.   Riley Ridley WR UGA

11.   Chase Winovich EDGE MICH

12.   Amani Oruwariye CB PSU

13.   Anthony Johnson WR BUFF

14.   Jace Sternberger TE TXAM

15.   Michael Jordan OL OHIOST

16.   David Edwards OL WISC

17.   Michael Deiter OL WISC

18.   Emanuel Hall WR MIZZOU

19.   Andy Isabella WR MA

20.   Connor McGovern OL PSU

21.   Oshane Ximines EDGE ODU

22.   D'Andre Walker EDGE UGA

23.   Isaiah Prince OL Ohio State

24.   Jachai Polite EDGE FLA

25.   Bobby Evans OL OKLA

You rock Sarge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

If they draft Metcalf we will have the same amount of weapons we have right now.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.
 

Not true.

If Metcalf can catch we will have two deep threats to stretch the field but the muscular one can catch.

 

Robbie can't separate either so I'm all for signing this guy with a lineman

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

My Top 25 Jets Targets with 10 Picks to Go

 

1.       D.K. Metcalf WR MISS

2.       Parris Campbell WR OHIOST

3.       Jaylon Ferguson EDGE LATECH

4.       Yodny Cajuste OL WVU

5.       Hakeem Butler WR IOWAST

6.       Terry McLaurin WR OHIOST

7.       Kelvin Harmon WR NCST

8.       Justin Layne CB MICHST

9.       Julian Love CB ND

10.   Riley Ridley WR UGA

11.   Chase Winovich EDGE MICH

12.   Amani Oruwariye CB PSU

13.   Anthony Johnson WR BUFF

14.   Jace Sternberger TE TXAM

15.   Michael Jordan OL OHIOST

16.   David Edwards OL WISC

17.   Michael Deiter OL WISC

18.   Emanuel Hall WR MIZZOU

19.   Andy Isabella WR MA

20.   Connor McGovern OL PSU

21.   Oshane Ximines EDGE ODU

22.   D'Andre Walker EDGE UGA

23.   Isaiah Prince OL Ohio State

24.   Jachai Polite EDGE FLA

25.   Bobby Evans OL OKLA

Whos the tallest, eliteist, most bestest Complete WR out of all these listed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Campbell gone! Thought he woulda been great for the Jets. Really hope that DK falls to us 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

BR guys saying Metcalf may have been caught juicing... Could be causing fall. 

well thats a surprise...not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

BR guys saying Metcalf may have been caught juicing... Could be causing fall. 

I mean it's bleacher report so I take it with a mountain of salt, but he certainly looks it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...