*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Not true.
IF Metcalf can catch we will have two deep threats to stretch the field but the muscular one can catch.

Robbie can't separate either so I'm all for signing this guy with a lineman

That IF is the problem..he has a lot of drops, lack of production and is limited on the routes he can be successful with. We already have that.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Wow! That is no bueno. It could also mean that all of his numbers from the combine benefited from that. 

Yeah, would be happy with Butler. Huge, fast, I know hands are questionable but we need a big boy wr for Sam. 

2 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Reaching for a Center over better talent at other positions of need - CB, edge, WR - would be a mistake.

The Packers and the Centers took Centers because the value was there, and the need.

At Center right now, the need is there for us but the value isn't.

100% agree. At this point, I'm kind of hoping Julian Love is there for us.

Reaching for a Center over better talent at other positions of need - CB, edge, WR - would be a mistake.
The Packers and the Saints took Centers because the value was there, and the need.
At Center right now, the need is there for us but the value isn't.

That’s what I’m saying. The value idea makes zero sense. Ask bill polian. He said it literally doesn’t exist. It’s a fantasy. I agree for the most part.
Taking Pireschbacher or McGovern with our first third. Watching them get picked with the next 25 picks between our two 3rds is not smart. Value it not.

Now, if Hakeem
Butler is there id consider it but Riley Ridley May make to to our second third and would be a great addition. Take the Center if he is there let the value thing go.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Yes

2 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Agree. Value right now is at edge rusher, couple CBs, wr, rb, couple of tackles

Have to go offense with one of these two picks - edge is only D I want in the 3rd - would be fine with OL/C and WR. We need to protect our biggest asset - enough with the D so early.

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

That IF is the problem..he has a lot of drops, lack of production and is limited on the routes he can be successful with. We already have that.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

I'm dumb not sure if you agreed with me or not. I'm just saying I rather have Metcalf cause I think he can catch and is same speedy guy Robbie is. But he would be bigger stronger and not as soft

• Upvote 1