*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those making fun of how he talks, you are grade A dipsh*ts.  Biggest day of his life.  

Hi all, been a while. This is why I don’t bother with this sh*t anymore. K thx bai

Maccagnan reportedly thought Edoga was a defensive tackle, but accidentally took OL instead.

Posted Images

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

I told you that I already got that Buttfumble up there for you, I figured you were getting tired, you know, from just buttfumbling anyone and everyone you don't agree with. LOL.

Lightweight.

Calm down lol

• Thumb Down 2
Um this could be a bad sign but the jets just posted a take flight vid of polite, where they say watch 99...well it is him falling for play action and then running like 30 yards catching the guy...doesn't seem like best highlight to me
https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1121964179772956673?s=20

It’s one of his more memorable plays. It shows a couple of things. 1. That he doesn’t quit on a play. Even when he makes a mistake
2. The 5 second 40 is the anomaly. The guy has real speed.

I think the reason they are choosing that clip is to counter the stuff being said

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Just now, T0mShane said:

Why would you do that unless the Vikings absolutely rolled you over and tricked you into giving them a free pick?

That's what I said. Especially when you see who they took... it's a ******* joke.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Why would you do that unless the Vikings absolutely rolled you over and tricked you into giving them a free pick?

If there is one guy they absolutely want and don't want sniped.  Maybe there were two guys and McGovern was one.  Which makes Cajuste sound like the other.