*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

By the Vikings no less. Haven’t theY fleeced us enough lately???

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Fleeced us how Bean?  They got stuck with Cousins and took us off the hook from the ridiculous Anthony Barr contract.  I call that addition by subtraction.  We owe them...   Like the pick.  Offensive Linemen who push ref's can't be all bad, can they??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Spread rumors that we're going to trade out of #3 - don't do it, instead spread rumor that nobody offered "kings ransom".

Spread rumors that we're going to trade up into the 2nd round - don't do it, instead draft boom/bust need player and call him best available.

Realize fans are call me a coward - trade up 1 spot to show that "I'm working the phones", draft a replacement for Brandon Shell, who doens't need to be replaced yet.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Pre-Draft Analysis

Edoga is a shorter-than-average tackle with solid bulk and good arm length. He gets set quickly and has a powerful punch. He's an easy mover with the ability to handle speed off the edge and adjust to double moves. As a run-blocker, he has the power to jolt defenders, but he becomes an erratic finisher and his legs die on contact too often. He lacks discipline and he's been highly penalized.

Fan-tastic!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Round 3 has a 35% success rate in terms of the player picked turning into a contributor much less a starter. 

Keep bangin' that drum.

That percentage would be higher if Mac hadn't been drafting 3rd rounders for the last 4 years.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

T-1. CHUMA EDOGA, USC

Chuma Edoga, an athletic freak and USC’s primary right tackle for each of the past two seasons, allowed just four hurries across 304 pass-blocking snaps in 2018. With no sacks or hits allowed tied to his name, the 6-foot-3, 308-pound Edoga ranked tied for first in PFF’s pass-blocking efficiency (99.3).

hmmmm....can he play LT?

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAVE YOU SEEN THIS INFOGRAPHIC

PASS.jpg

JT Olson’s Final Top 100 Big Board

April 24, 2019 JT Olson Rankings, Updated 0

SHARES

With the NFL Draft less than a day away its a great time to take a look at my top 100 players of the 2019 NFL Draft. Listed below is my Final Top 100 Big Board based on how I rank the players.

1. Quinnen Williams
  2. Nick Bosa
  3. Jonah Williams
  4. Ed Oliver
  5. Yondy Cajuste – injury
  6. Cody Ford
  7. Joshua Jacobs
  8. Jeffrey Simmons
  9. Byron Murphy
  10. Darnell Savage
  11. Devin Bush
  12. Jachai Polite – character
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Interesting pick. Sounds like first round talent. Hopefully the D can put it together and really terrorize qbs this year.

• "Despite starting just five of 13 games last year, he had career highs and team-leading totals of 11 sacks and 19.5 tackles for loss and was named AP All-America second team."
  • " He was one of two FBS players last year with 10-plus sacks and five-plus FFs, the other being first-round Kentucky edge rusher Josh Allen. "

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-stand-pat-in-rd-3-pick-florida-edge-rusher-jachai-polite

I’ve always thought that the Combine was only a little more than a complete waste of time. I guess this will test my theory.