Jump to content

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those making fun of how he talks, you are grade A dipsh*ts.  Biggest day of his life.  

Hi all, been a while. This is why I don’t bother with this sh*t anymore. K thx bai

Maccagnan reportedly thought Edoga was a defensive tackle, but accidentally took OL instead.

Posted Images

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

I like the trade down to accumulate an extra pick, but I hope a few of the WR's last until we pick.

I think Ridley could still be there. I'd like him, thanks. Harmon too, but I think he goes shortly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

So instead of trying to get up and grab butler they lose out and trade back because mac sucks hairy dirty cocks

Yeah. about right.

Because we had to have a big WR.  Who runs lousy routes and has bad hands.  Had to have that project over any of the other alternatives.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
I like the trade down to accumulate an extra pick, but I hope a few of the WR's last until we pick. Ridley or Harmon would be nice.  Hell, ANY WR would be nice.
I don't think he's looking WR in the 4th. Probably looking back to back OL. We know how he likes to double down.
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok so I feel like picks now are not really starters. But the guys who just went were starters...

 

So that 5 that we picked up do we think it will be a guy that will make the team? I mean will the guy we pick4th even be a starter?

Well, Mac is picking them so probably not

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrcoops said:

I think we can get him or Gaillard in the 5th. If we go Center in the 4th, I think Michael Jordan should  be the guy.

I agree, and i think the jets will not be picking for pure need this round.  This could be a wr or TE.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok so I feel like picks now are not really starters. But the guys who just went were starters...

 

So that 5 that we picked up do we think it will be a guy that will make the team? I mean will the guy we pick4th even be a starter?

Herndon, Dozier, Billal, Brad Smith...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

I agree, and i think the jets will not be picking for pure need this round.  This could be a wr or TE.

Yup. Some nice WRs left on the board, and we know Macc likes the TEs in this draft.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RBS

Dexter Williams ND
Rodney Anderson OKLA
Ryquell Armstead Temple

WRS

Riley Ridley, UGA
Anthony Johnson Buffalo
Emmanuel Hall Mizzou
Preston WIlliams Colo St

*Kesean Johnson of Fresno SHOULD NOT BE the pick :-)

TES

Foster Morneau LSU

OL

Micheal Jordan Ohio St
Dru Sarnia OKLA
Phil Haynes Wake Forest

C

Lamont Gaillard UGA

CB

Iman Marshall USC
Amani Oruwariye Penn State

S

Amani Hooker Iowa

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

RBS

Dexter Williams ND
Rodney Anderson OKLA
Ryquell Armstead Temple

WRS

Riley Ridley, UGA
Anthony Johnson Buffalo
Emmanuel Hall Mizzou
Preston WIlliams Colo St

*Kesean Johnson of Fresno SHOULD NOT BE the pick :-)

TES

Foster Morneau LSU

OL

Micheal Jordan Ohio St
Dru Sarnia OKLA
Phil Haynes Wake Forest

C

Lamont Gaillard UGA

CB

Iman Marshall USC
Amani Oruwariye Penn State

S

Amani Hooker Iowa

 

Preston williams is my guy.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...