Rhg1084

Tyreek Hill Tapes

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Fiancée has recordings of him. I’d say he’s gone 

Every draft day some bombshell happens.  Montez Sweat suddenly might not have as bad a heart condition as advertised.  Now Tyreek Hill might put the Chiefs in a bad situation.  Maybe we can trade them Robby Anderson and get a pick (if they have any left).

Cue the usual band of jagaloons willing to throw their integrity out the window if it means they can watch their favorite football team win a championship.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Every draft day some bombshell happens.  Montez Sweat suddenly might not have as bad a heart condition as advertised.  Now Tyreek Hill might put the Chiefs in a bad situation.  Maybe we can trade them Robby Anderson and get a pick (if they have any left).

Why would we want to trade Robby Anderson? 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Why would we want to trade Robby Anderson? 

If we could get a 2nd rounder I'd be interested in it.  He seems kind of like a 1 trick pony, no?  

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Trade Anderson to Chiefs for second rounder? 

Ask for more. That’s a team that’s going to have to change a narrative right quick 

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we could get a 2nd rounder I'd be interested in it.  He seems kind of like a 1 trick pony, no?  

I mean, he's not a true number 1 or anything, but he's our best WR right now and he's super young. 

I just don't understand the logic of trading a young developing player who has shown some promise for a second rounder. We would just be creating another hole in the roster. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I EFFIN LOVE JET FANS. LEMONADE OUT OF FRIGGIN LEMONS!

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Very, very low 2nd rounder though (or at least, I assume it is). I'd want more to give away our best receiver (or at least most reliable). 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Ask for more. That’s a team that’s going to have to change a narrative right quick 

The only problem is, I don't think Robby is the safest choice for a team looking for a narrative change. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

And aside from any trade repurcusions, this leak is horrible. What a scumbag. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A 2 and a 3? He’ll be a good fit for them and he doesn’t actually have anything on his rap sheet.

• Upvote 1

As a GM, Mac has dozens of faults........but I'm very proud that he refuses to go near domestic abuse players. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

A 2 and a 3? He’ll be a good fit for them and he doesn’t actually have anything on his rap sheet.

A two and a four, or a future 3. I’m not sure what picks they gave up for Clark

From almost getting 20 million a year to career over and probably gonna face prison  time.. dudes a clown he deserves everything he gets . 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

LOL! Like Robby is going to change the narrative!😂 Probably continue to enhance that narrative 

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Just wait till some a$$hole from Vox or Buzzfeed "uncover" some stupid 10 year old tweets they've been sitting on for clickbait

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They just over-paid for Frank Clark via trading picks. What do they have left? 

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

LOL! Like Robby is going to change the narrative!😂 Probably continue to enhance that narrative 

Your comparing what Anderson did to what that thug did. GFY.

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

No, he doesnt.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

DA says he doesn't have any evidence to bring up charges on anyone and the next day the girl claims to have video. Why didn't she give it to the authorities already??

Who cares?  She either has it or doesnt.  Sick of these numbnuts and all those who make excuses for them

• Upvote 3

If the transcript of the audio is correct and real., he should never play another down in the NFL. Suspension without possibility of reinstatement. And the NFLPA should offer no support. It is horrific actually made me cry 10 mins before my 3rd favorites sporting event.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who cares?  She either has it or doesnt.  Sick of these numbnuts and all those who make excuses for them

Who is making an excuse? I'm asking why she's holding evidence. If the guy broke her 3 year old son's arm she should be giving them all the evidence she can instead of running to the media. tf

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who is making an excuse? I'm asking why she's holding evidence.

Who said anyone in particular was making excuses?  I said for those who act out like Hill did.  Think the Hunt thread and all those excuses.  From it was her fault to he hardly hit her. 

As to why, I said I dont care, if it exists that all that counts.  Not going to turn it around

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who is making an excuse? I'm asking why she's holding evidence.

Most likely it’s money 

• Upvote 1

I read the transcripts. Absolutely appalling. I hope the prosecutors reconsider their decision.

As for the NFL, you would think Hill is out for a minimum 6 games, if not much longer.

I do wonder if the NFL would ban him for life. I suspect that the NFL wouldn't do that, but might ban him for a season.