Quinnen Williams

2 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

He was the best player available. Mac just can't trade down. Nothing special here. Mac went with the safe pick. Good thing he drafted Shepard last draft I the 3rd round - Macs a dub ass. 

WE GET TOLD THAT NO MATTER WHAT. it isn't a premium position an you literally already have the same exact player. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

We'll finally maximize Leonard's talents in the meantime. This year will be a referendum on Leonard. If he plays well with Quinnen next to him, all his supporters will say, "I told you so". I'm one of them. If he's still the same ho hum player he always was? The criticism will get extremely LOUD and Williams will soon be gone.

If a top 6 picks needs a top 3 pick next to him in order to step up his play, then any "I told you so" will be beyond laughable.  I was in no rush to get rid of Leo prior to this, but now with this pick, keeping him is a complete waste of time and money.

• Upvote 3

Cry me a friggin river. Everyone had their own stuff and when they didnt get what they wanted they started crying like little babies and paddling up their own stream to stop the tears. Jesus some guys are just a bunch of pussies.

WE GET TOLD THAT NO MATTER WHAT. it isn't a premium position an you literally already have the same exact player. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

8 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

If a top 6 picks needs a top 3 pick next to him in order to step up his play, then any "I told you so" will be beyond laughable.  I was in no rush to get rid of Leo prior to this, but now with this pick, keeping him is a complete waste of time and money.

it's all about double teaming. You can't double team both. This will leave one of the Williams open (single teamed).

9 minutes ago, 82nd Airborne said:

Wait until mid-season to grade this pick. 

Wait until Josh Allen is sacking people left and right and any number of OL guys are doing the job, while Williams is not getting to the QB and Darnold is running for his life. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

I think the guys playing next to Quinnen are very happy people right now, and I believe the players playing behind Quinnen are happy right now as well.

The defense just got better, and I'm happy about that.

I'm very disappointed in many of my fellow Jets fans reactions right now on the board.  

Give the young man a chance.  If he's another Joe Klecko, then all you Jets fans who don't like the pick can scratch my butt!  

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Mac is such a pussy. Like the biggest pussy you can think of. 

Actually 3rd biggest the biggest two are the Johnson Brothers (not to be confused with the Brothers Johnson). After all they are responsible for MacDoodoo!