Mac is a scaredy cat

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Who?  Everyone thinks the Skins want a QB.  Haskins or Lock.  They dont need to trade.

Look, Im not arguing over a trade some think one person can make all by himself just because they wanted one and are pissed we walked away with one of the top players in the draft and somehow that sucks.  And Macc sucks for it. 

I’m just explaining my viewpoint. You asked a question, I answered. I also explained the rationale behind my sentiment regarding the situation. I could be rude but was trying to be civil with you as I always try to.

We can agree to disagree and just wanted to explain myself to you so you could see from the other point of view. I get what you are saying but feel that you are discounting the past where as I am being critical because of it. We differ opinions on Mac is all. End of story. 

• Thumb Down 1

Nothing shows how tough you are as picking an inferior talent in the draft.  Or helps build an NFL roster

Was Mahomes an inferior talent to Jamal? Picking the “consensus best player in the draft” rarely ends up being the case. You may as well go for need because know one knows for sure who will end up being the all pro.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Quite literally, when Maccagnan was told by ownership that he was required to take a QB was the one and only time Maccagnan didn't spend his first rounder on a non-premium non-need position.  He's proven himself to be a scout and nothing more.  He has absolutely no understanding of decision-making.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m just explaining my viewpoint. You asked a question, I answered. I also explained the rationale behind my sentiment regarding the situation. I could be rude but was trying to be civil with you as I always try to.

We can agree to disagree and just wanted to explain myself to you so you could see from the other point of view. I get what you are saying but feel that you are discounting the past where as I am being critical because of it. We differ opinions on Mac is all. End of story. 

Not getting the post, I said I don't want to argue.  Especially over something we don't know that happened.   I wasn't rude, we just don't agree, so?

3 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Was Mahomes an inferior talent to Jamal? Picking the “consensus best player in the draft” rarely ends up being the case. You may as well go for need because know one knows for sure who will end up being the all pro.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Mahomes was a reach who worked out for KC.  Happens, good job.  Plus Adams is a player.  we should have drafted RWilson too, right?

The real nonsense is that the consensus guy rarely winds up good.  We got a real to of the draft prospect.  Can whine about it, just don't know why.

3 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Quite literally, when Maccagnan was told by ownership that he was required to take a QB was the one and only time Maccagnan didn't spend his first rounder on a non-premium non-need position.  He's proven himself to be a scout and nothing more.  He has absolutely no understanding of decision-making.

I still can't rationalize how you can take Quinnen there when Leo has such a redundant skill set, especially since Macc faced this same issue his 1st year here. If you have to have the pass rush DT take Oliver. Quinnen and Leonard better be destroying pockets and putting up 8+ sacks each for me to warm up to this pick.

3 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Literally you have no idea that Anne told him he had to take a QB

Anyone who thinks QW plays a non premium, non need position has no idea

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

I still can't rationalize how you can take Quinnen there when Leo has such a redundant skill set, especially since Macc faced this same issue his 1st year here. If you have to have the pass rush DT take Oliver. Quinnen and Leonard better be destroying pockets and putting up 8+ sacks each for me to warm up to this pick.

Either it lights a fire under L and the line blows teams up or you move on from L and have his replacement ready. 

You know, heard it all week, the Patriots way.

Either it lights a fire under L and the line blows teams up or you move on from L and have his replacement ready. 

Tonight was an admission that Leonard Williams is basically a bust, or at the very least a massive disappointment.

It was also an admission that our 3rd round pick just last season, Shepherd, was a complete waste of a pick.

But sure, it’s all sunshine and rainbows, as usual.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Or Leo finally puts up decent stats with his new buddy and our genius GM signs him to a $60mil extension only for him to pull a Wilkerson and collect reptiles and sh*t.

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tonight was an admission that Leonard Williams is basically a bust, or at the very least a massive disappointment.

It was also an admission that our 3rd round pick just last season, Shepherd, was a complete waste of a pick.

But sure, it’s all sunshine and rainbows, as usual.

Fair enough, If i agreed with you.  I don't. 

3 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

Or Leo finally puts up decent stats with his new buddy and our genius GM signs him to a $60mil extension only for him to pull a Wilkerson and collect reptiles and sh*t.

Thanks for the tea leaf reading.  So it's half, Leo plays well but you know he will become a lazy dog.  Thanks again.