3 Words To Describe The Jets' Defense Next Year

10 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Yeah, and I'm the one who's crying.  No one asked you to describe your weiner, by the way. The thread was supposed to be about the Jets defense. Guess you don't know how to count to three either.  Remedial education might be a good idea.  bye, Felicia....

LOL. Really? Bent and Broken is based on the bend but don't break Defense. I was describing how I see the Jets D. Since you're still insistent on personal attacks I guess you can't see that. Sad you have to resort to this. I feel sorry for you. Here have a participation trophy to make you feel better:

image.png.7113ba9798462bf0d23639e2b9b5e25e.png

21 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Quinnen is mean, and Leo's "hairstyle" is nasty.  Thanks for playing....

Funny both guys look pretty friendly to me. Maybe they intimidate you. It seems you are easily intimidated and threatened by the least criticism. Need a hug?

13 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Really? Bent and Broken is based on the bend but don't break Defense. I was describing how I see the Jets D. Since you're still insistent on personal attacks I guess you can't see that. Sad you have to resort to this. I feel sorry for you. Here have a participation trophy to make you feel better:

image.png.7113ba9798462bf0d23639e2b9b5e25e.png

Yet another one sails right over your head.  U Shur R Smart.  Who helps you get dressed in the morning?  Now, back under the bridge.

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Yet another one sails right over your head.  U Shur R Smart.  Who helps you get dressed in the morning?  Now, back under the bridge.

Like I told you before. I don't care about your opinion OR what you think of mine. Piss up a stick for all I care. I will tell you one thing you sure are easy to bait and screw with.

image.png.1f8595149241d2e6f7a0bb6b1e86b15a.png

• Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Throw Against Us

Cant Stop Pass

Good In 1980

Blame Bowles, Still?

Third Down Conversions

Few Turnovers Generated 

Shut Up Jamal

Quarterbacks Rest Easy

Perpetual Rebuild Squad

Shoulda Fired Macc

Well, this was cathartic.

I was thinking of something like the 80’s one

6 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Like I told you before. I don't care about your opinion OR what you think of mine. Piss up a stick for all I care. I will tell you one thing you sure are easy to bait and screw with.

image.png.1f8595149241d2e6f7a0bb6b1e86b15a.png

You two idiots know there’s an ignore button right? 

• Thumb Down 1

well we (as a fan base) all of us seemed to buy into the hype of the Sons of Anarchy thing.  In retrospect I am happier if we fly lower to the radar this time around.

With that said, I'll play.

Girthy  Middle

screw it I did it in two words.