Jump to content
Scott Dierking

Dolphins closing in on Rosen

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, PS17 said:

 

Arizona played this terribly, he had to be traded before the draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

(he unfollowed the team on social media Friday)

OMG, not THAT!!!  He must REALLY mean business!

Such drama!

Much unfollowing!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Arizona played this terribly, he had to be traded before the draft

Keim has no leverage now. He is a big dummy. 

If the Dolphins do manage to pull it off, I think Fatzpatrick will be a good mentor for Rosen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Keim has no leverage now. He is a big dummy. 

If the Dolphins do manage to pull it off, I think Fatzpatrick will be a good mentor for Rosen.

Yeah you always hear that Rosen thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room. That won’t be true with a Harvard alum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Unfollowing the team on social media is the new "not reporting" stance.

It's a nice little passive-aggressive move that gets a point across without actually saying a word. 

30 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Keim has no leverage now. He is a big dummy. 

If the Dolphins do manage to pull it off, I think Fatzpatrick will be a good mentor for Rosen.

Fitz is the Tonya Harding of mentors. Every QB he plays behind ultimately gets hurt, making him a good fit for Rosen's injury history. 

I didn't like Rosen last year. I'd've taken Allen before him if those were my options. But I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, I want Rosen to make the Cards look very dumb, on the other hand... fish. Eh, maybe Murray will make the Cards look dumb all by himself. I still can't believe a QB who cheated on his height test to pull off a 5'10" was just picked #1 overall in the NFL draft. I'd like to hear Doug Flutie's take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's almost worth it to root for the Dolphins to get Rosen for a THIRD round pick and to have success as an NFL QB so the Giants GM will be shamed out of the league forever and their fans left to eat the massive turd sandwich he left behind.

 

Almost.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sorry folks......posted in triplicate.  Not sure what happened.  The 4 vodka sodas at lunch with a colleague had NOTHING to do with it.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChuckkieB said:

It's almost worth it to root for the Dolphins to get Rosen for a THIRD round pick and to have success as an NFL QB so the Giants GM will be shamed out of the league forever and their fans left to eat the massive turd sandwich he left behind.

 

Almost.  

Why?

I am a Jets fan. I want Rosen to suck because he's a Dolphin. 

 

Perhaps even better, I want both Rosen and Jones to be Penningtons. Guys who are just good enough to keep fans thinking they are a player away and keep their boneheaded GMs employed but not good enough to ever be a real threat to do anything. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Why?

I am a Jets fan. I want Rosen to suck because he's a Dolphin. 

 

Perhaps even better, I want both Rosen and Jones to be Penningtons. Guys who are just good enough to keep fans thinking they are a player away and keep their boneheaded GMs employed but not good enough to ever be a real threat to do anything. 

I said almost.  :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChuckkieB said:

I said almost.  :cheers:

I wish on them the same mediocrity I have suffered for the last 40 years. BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said this earlier in the year.  As a Jets fan I never want to see our division rivals improve, as an NFL fan I love the fact that Darnold, Allen and Rosen will battle it out for the next decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can imagine it being Groundhog Day when Rosen gets traded to the Dolphins and they end up getting the first pick in next years draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

I said this earlier in the year.  As a Jets fan I never want to see our division rivals improve, as an NFL fan I love the fact that Darnold, Allen, Rosen and Brady will battle it out for the next decade.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Keim has no leverage now. He is a big dummy. 

If the Dolphins do manage to pull it off, I think Fatzpatrick will be a good mentor for Rosen.

He will wind up replacing Rosen..Fitz is good at that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...