Dolphins closing in on Rosen

22 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Keim has no leverage now. He is a big dummy. 

If the Dolphins do manage to pull it off, I think Fatzpatrick will be a good mentor for Rosen.

Yeah you always hear that Rosen thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room. That won’t be true with a Harvard alum

59 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Unfollowing the team on social media is the new "not reporting" stance.

It's a nice little passive-aggressive move that gets a point across without actually saying a word. 

30 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Keim has no leverage now. He is a big dummy. 

If the Dolphins do manage to pull it off, I think Fatzpatrick will be a good mentor for Rosen.

Fitz is the Tonya Harding of mentors. Every QB he plays behind ultimately gets hurt, making him a good fit for Rosen's injury history. 

I didn't like Rosen last year. I'd've taken Allen before him if those were my options. But I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, I want Rosen to make the Cards look very dumb, on the other hand... fish. Eh, maybe Murray will make the Cards look dumb all by himself. I still can't believe a QB who cheated on his height test to pull off a 5'10" was just picked #1 overall in the NFL draft. I'd like to hear Doug Flutie's take. 

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

It's almost worth it to root for the Dolphins to get Rosen for a THIRD round pick and to have success as an NFL QB so the Giants GM will be shamed out of the league forever and their fans left to eat the massive turd sandwich he left behind.

Almost.  

Why?

I am a Jets fan. I want Rosen to suck because he's a Dolphin. 

Perhaps even better, I want both Rosen and Jones to be Penningtons. Guys who are just good enough to keep fans thinking they are a player away and keep their boneheaded GMs employed but not good enough to ever be a real threat to do anything. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Why?

I am a Jets fan. I want Rosen to suck because he's a Dolphin. 

Perhaps even better, I want both Rosen and Jones to be Penningtons. Guys who are just good enough to keep fans thinking they are a player away and keep their boneheaded GMs employed but not good enough to ever be a real threat to do anything. 

I said almost.  :cheers:

40 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

I said this earlier in the year.  As a Jets fan I never want to see our division rivals improve, as an NFL fan I love the fact that Darnold, Allen, Rosen and Brady will battle it out for the next decade.

Fixed.