Jump to content

Adam Gase was not in the draft room when the Jets made their pick.


Jetsbb

Recommended Posts

Just now, nico002 said:

Are you assuming this? I don’t se Greg Williams in the video either, but that photo shows he’s there. Why are you stirring sh*t up?

Are you that stupid? If Gase were there he would have been on the phone and at least appeared in the photos. Have you not watched the Bowles call to Darnold? There is no assumptions its a fact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Are you assuming this? I don’t se Greg Williams in the video either, but that photo shows he’s there. Why are you stirring sh*t up?

Because Gregg Williams spoke to Q on the phone. Gase wasnt there. It's definitely odd. The two HC thing doesnt seem farfetched. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jetsbb said:

Are you that stupid? If Gase were there he would have been on the phone and at least appeared in the photos. Have you not watched the Bowles call to Darnold? There is no assumptions its a fact.

I suggest you call the Enquirer. There are probably tip rewards for this type of investigative journalism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Are you that stupid? If Gase were there he would have been on the phone and at least appeared in the photos. Have you not watched the Bowles call to Darnold? There is no assumptions its a fact.

So it’s impossible that Gase was there but didn’t talk to him? Or maybe he talked to him but wasn’t in the photo? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

It has worked elsewhere. Hopefully here too.

Defending a muddled chain of command in an operation that needs defined roles to work- I dont get. It looks as if Gregg and Gase both report independently to the owner. That's like 5 high level direct reports a trust fund kid has with zero experience managing anything. What are we doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Defending a muddled chain of command in an operation that needs defined roles to work- I dont get. It looks as if Gregg and Gase both report independently to the owner. That's like 5 high level direct reports a trust fund kid has with zero experience managing anything. What are we doing.

Now you are stretching things. Nowhere has it been reported they report independently.

Gase said when he was hired 'I want to have a HC of the defense" to allow him to focus on QB and offense.

Gase's words.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KRL said:

Just stop

Fans desiring transparency and some ownership of the decisions from the organization they support is bad. Accept 4-12 and endless defensive tackles and a secret contract for a HC or zip it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He also wasn't at the press conference for what it's worth and every Jets Coach I can remember has always been there.

And the HC always gets on the phone with the draft pick. Especially the 3rd overall pick. And for sure there would be pictures of him on the phone with Quinnen if he did.

Some of you need accept reality that the GM ****ed over the HC last night and this offseason. It's not hard to see that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, choon328 said:

He also wasn't at the press conference for what it's worth and every Jets Coach I can remember has always been there.

And the HC always gets on the phone with the draft pick. Especially the 3rd overall pick. And for sure there would be pictures of him on the phone with Quinnen if he did.

Some of you need accept reality that the GM ****ed over the HC last night and this offseason. It's not hard to see that.

Or, they hired a hologram. One that had imperfections of facial tics. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

He also wasn't at the press conference for what it's worth and every Jets Coach I can remember has always been there.

And the HC always gets on the phone with the draft pick. Especially the 3rd overall pick. And for sure there would be pictures of him on the phone with Quinnen if he did.

Some of you need accept reality that the GM ****ed over the HC last night and this offseason. It's not hard to see that.

Then why hasn’t he quit?

BTW, Gase was the one who wanted Williams to be the HC of the defense. He said it himself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Then why hasn’t he quit?

BTW, Gase was the one who wanted Williams to be the HC of the defense. He said it himself

Just stop. You know what he meant by that. They don't pass over the actual HC for the "HC of the defense". You guys think the OP is blowing this out of proportion well you guys are downplaying this even harder.

And he hasn't quit bc they're going to get rid of the GM. Mark my words. The HC isn't the only person who is mad at Macc for screwing up this offseason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...