Jets eyeing big move into 2nd Round

12 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

I would love to snag Jawaan Taylor or A.J. Brown, but if it's going to cost alot of picks, forget about it.  This team has too many holes.  They are not one player away.

Jawaan Taylor hasn't been picked because there is a rumor he has a bum knee.  If we get to the third round , and he still hasn't been picked than I would start to take those rumors a lot more serious.

1 hour ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

I think I might be the only person on this board who thinks Mac is not a bad gm. 

He’s ok with me. Sam is all to his credit. 32 teams passed on Brady for 5 rounds and Belichik is the goat. Gimme a break!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jethead said:

He’s ok with me. Sam is all to his credit. 32 teams passed on Brady for 5 rounds and Belichik is the goat. Gimme a break!!!

it is hard to tell with mac and how much the coach had input into the previous drafts......so this is first draft where everything hangs on him

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also, unless I missed a tweet somewhere, it looks like no one is interested in trading for Leonard Williams or Darron Lee.  Shocker. 

Well the jets aren’t trading Leonard Williams Macc literally just said last night there excited to see Leo and Q play together . So I don’t know what kinda tweet u expected .

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We do have a dilemma. No legit cb2 or center? Something is Gona give

Something has to give and you know what if we have to offer up other picks so what get another immediate impact player that will give us 2-3 vs JAG's who tun out to be nobodies anyway. 

9 minutes ago, genot said:

Yea. Not very athletic, but was productive in college. Thought he was projected to go higher. Thanks

i think that was the line of thinking until his proday turned out to be a total disaster. 

I'm sure some team will talk themselves into the "Burfict" effect, but i wouldn't

22 minutes ago, genot said:

Where is Jaylon Ferguson projected to go?

They pumped him up at the Senior Bowl as a possible first rounder and he totally sh*t the bed. Then he sh*t the bed at his pro day. I wouldn't want him in any round.

Trade up for a CB?  This....is....pure...insanity.

pay a ransom for tru johsnon.

Pay roberts 4 million or more

Sign the dude from atlanta for slot corner

use a 5th rounder on Robinson and two 6th rounders clark and jones, 6th for nickerson

If you have to have a Cb wait it out and get your cb at early 3rd which would still be idiotic due to oline neglect.

this team needs are outside pass rusher and oline 100 Times more than a Cb,

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Trade up for a CB?  This....is....pure...insanity.

pay a ransom for tru johsnon.

Pay roberts 4 million or more

Sign the dude from atlanta for slot corner

use a 5th rounder on Robinson and two 6th rounders clark and jones

If you have to have a Cb wait it out and get your cb at early 3rd which would still be idiotic due to oline neglect.

this team needs and outside pass rusher and oline 100 Times more than a Cb,

I's also add WR to that list

My short list in order would be:

Cody Ford

Deebo Samuel

AJ Brown

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i think that was the line of thinking until his proday turned out to be a total disaster. 

I'm sure some team will talk themselves into the "Burfict" effect, but i wouldn't

I wasn't paying attention to his combine and pro day. I'm not as critical of Mac this time. This wasn't a draft, where you could find a trade partner and get good value back. Especially when Murry went #1.

54 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

Sounds about right.  Let's trade away picks and sink more resources into the defense.  Typical Jets.

Can't make this stuff up.

The next offensive player we draft will be in the 2020....but not the 1st Round of 2020 because Macc Daddy is about to trade that pick away.

FUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

:curse:

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

They pumped him up at the Senior Bowl as a possible first rounder and he totally sh*t the bed. Then he sh*t the bed at his pro day. I wouldn't want him in any round.

Yea. Paradis said the same thing. He wasn't on my radar. Now with a glut of DT's, you would think adding an end is a given. Polite really took a dump at his combine and pro day, too.