Not A Good Pick...

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

how many of you were great at standardized tests? SATs?

And those of you who weren't, assuming you all failed in your careers?

Got it.

That's a great comparison, I've completely changed my mind. Love the pick....Love it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I'm not a college football guy and I really rely on you guys when it comes to players past the 2nd round. 

Please, if you dont mind, tell me something about this kid so I can feel a little better tonight lol

He led the nation of all players this past year with 6 forced fumbles. Enough said. That means you are sacking and hitting the QB a lot. He also had 11 sacks this past year and close to 20 TFLs.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

11 sacks

19.5 TFL

please. **** the combine.

sit back and watch.

grab a beer.

his highlights are sicker than the usual highlight reel. I'll give you that.  We needed an edge rusher and we rolled the dice and grabbed a guy, all off the field questions aside, produced on the field. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

his highlights are sicker than the usual highlight reel. I'll give you that.  We needed an edge rusher and we rolled the dice and grabbed a guy, all off the field questions aside, produced on the field. 

what are the "off the field" questions? Let's have em.

32 minutes ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

Love this pick.  This guy was considered a top 10 talent for much of the football season.  I'm comfortable with our front 7.  Time to focus on the offense now.   

Refresh my memory didn't we get a RB,Slot receiver and guard in FA or does only draft picks count??

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I’m not actually too mad about it. The offensive needs are still so painfully apparent.

I’d far rather have concerns about the workout numbers than the on field performances. He genuinely looks impressive on tape. Get his head right and we could have a steal.

Opposite of a lot of workout warriors who time well, etc. 

• Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

Not really encouraging when the first thing the announcer says after the pick is that Polite, "to put it politely, had a disastrous combine..." then again, I don't really follow college football so hopefully I'm wrong

Dewayne Roberts had an Amazing combine 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I thought you were all about the twitch??

Just because some write up calls him twitchy doesnt mean he is. We had this convo when people were posting Leo williams pre draft analysis calling him a superior athlete as if that somehow over ruled his mediocre athletic testing 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Just because some write up calls him twitchy doesnt mean he is. We had this convo when people were posting Leo williams pre draft analysis calling him a superior athlete as if that somehow over ruled his mediocre athletic testing 

I don’t follow this stuff like I used to, I have a job and family and stuff, but three analyst called him twitchy