I love Chuma Edoga

RobR

On 4/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, Jet hustle said:

Analysts said he has trouble focusing.... questionable passion for game

Well this was debunked right after the draft. He had a good Senior yr. While I'm not ready to hand him a job at least Macc drafted an OL before the 6th round. Hopefully he can contribute right off the bat.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well this was debunked right after the draft. He had a good Senior yr. While I'm not ready to hand him a job at least Macc drafted an OL before the 6th round. Hopefully he can contribute right off the bat.

Agreed.  Lack of passion was a misinterpretation.  I think you are right about starting immediately but I think he can help sooner

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, TNJet said:

Shell not a jag, Harrison's non drafted arse is the jag.

Why can't they both be jags? I'm not a big fan of either and both need to be upgraded in the future. I can EASILY see Edoga replacing Shell this year with an eventual move to LT next year depending on how our 2020 draft class unfolds. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Darnold was never hurt last year...stop it.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

Sam was never hurt at USC...

He was genuinely hurt for the Jets.  FO freaked out and overplayed holding him out.  They were not taking any chances with the long term health their prized player.

I will give them this, they may not know what the hell to do to build a team, but they love the kid.