PepPep

Round 4: 3 top targets

16 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Julian Love - Michael Jordan - Hakeem Butler.

If we land of any of those, then I can already call this a very successful draft that can have netted us 4 long term starters, none of whom are 25 years old on draft night.

Regardless of what we may or may not do later today, think this pick HAS to be offense.......WR or line.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

105 and 196 thats it we traded 217 last night to Minnesota to move up 1 pick. 

Did you end up going Thursday?

I wonder if the Jets are higher on Jon Toth  to be the long term answer at C then they are letting on.  He was rated as high, or higher than the guys still on the board coming out  two years ago. SEC guy, 3-4 year starter. Think the WR value here too hard to pass up vs the C options at this stage.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes it was alright we opted to stay in a LL bar field level and not sit outside in the MEZZ it was raining .

$11 beers and $15 chicken sandwiches. I bought a $35 hat in the store. 

Good time good crowd they booted us out not soon after the Giants pick. 

Safety reasons?😎

23 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I know WR and CB are where the value meets the need here, but I keep circling back to Michael Jordan.  We just missed on an interior OL last round (O'Conner) and I would love to get a guy who could actually upgrade the depth right now and maybe slot in to start soon.  This looks like the best on the board and doesn't seem to be a reach here.

Butler wouldn't bum me out at all, but I feel like you can always pick up a WR2 kind of guy much easier than a solid OL.  Think back over the past decade when it seemed like every season we were adding Edwards, or Holmes, or Burress, or Decker, or Marshall.  How many good OL have we added in that time?

I think if I was choosing, Jordan's my guy.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company