Round 4 - Pick 3 (105)

Just now, prime21 said:

I'm liking one of these three.

WR - Hakeem Butler

CB - Julian Love

CB - Amani Oruwayiye

Surprised nobody is talking about Rd. 4 prospects as the Jets have the 3rd pick. 

I just started a thread about it and had Butler and Love as two of my targets as well. The third was K.Harmon.

Two reasons- 1. The knock on Amani is that he is more of a speedy safety than outside CB and some project him to play a man cover safety in the NFL. This is all well and good but not a fit for the Jets. 2- Despite fans and pundits making CB seem like a massive need, its actually not. The Jets have 3 guys locked down and slotted as starters- Tru, Roberts and Poole. Then they have a promising young Nickel CB in Nickerson. Then they have two promising young CBs in Robinson and Jones. I think despite what Jet FANS think, Jet Brass and coaching staff likes the CB group they have right now. If they carry 6, that means someone is getting cut or put on PS. I'd like all 6 of those players on the roster.   

WR you have room for a rookie to come in and take the 6th spot (assuming they carry 6- Anderson, Enunwa, Crowder, Burnett, Bellamy, ROOKIE). Harmon is a complete WR, I really like him, he can do a bit of everything and was extremely productive in college. Butler is a big Red Zone target and would give Darnold a nice weapon on the outside across from Anderson. You put Butler on one side, Anderson on the other, Crowder in the slot and Enunwa as a split end and with Bell in the flat and Herndon at TE you have a ton of targets for Darnold.