@retiremoms

On 4/27/2019 at 12:01 PM, Integrity28 said:

Some sort of viral flu/bronchitis thing + pink eye that is resistant to antibiotics. I look like the spawn of satan right now. I'm just worn out, normally don';t get taken out by all the germs my kids bring home.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:04 PM, T0mShane said:

Jesus, man. Get better soon.

FD2E0BBF-2D89-4028-A65D-C179C422F8AE.gif

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The whole movie was implausible nonsense, AND This scene was such garbage it should have ended Ben Affleck's career. But if you kept Harvey Weinstein in little girls....

Can’t remember the last time I saw a movie that wasn’t implausible nonesense. Although if Affleck was a pimp for Harvey that’s disturbing news to me. Did like the scene though. Although @T0mShane could’ve and probably has done it better

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Can’t remember the last time I saw a movie that wasn’t implausible nonesense. Although if Affleck was a pimp for Harvey that’s disturbing news to me. Did like the scene though. Although @T0mShane could’ve and probably has done it better

Ive never watched Good Will Hunting all the way through, but thanks for the compliment lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

How could you tell? The only movies they make are super hero movies or remakes of 1970s TV shows.