Draft Ross Pierschbacher at #157

TNJet

I'm still in shock (although I shouldnt be at this point) that we used our only 4th on a Erik Tomlinson replacement/3rd string blocking TE. 

I know this isnt a strategy but at this point with the way our oline is, from the 4th round on, Mac should take the next highest rated lineman and go into camp praying one of them is a gem. 

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Never even heard of the guy before 3 minutes ago. People think you just reach for needs and automatically hit home runs doing it? Probably the 10 center udfa guys we bring in have the same chance as this guy

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Not many udfas are Remington Finalists or 1st team All SEC linemen. Do your homework.

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

Lol!! Another ILB???? Is Gregg Williams calling all the draft shots now? Including Darron Lee we have a log jam before this last pick. FU Macc. Bum.

And he's small at 6'1" .Not really crazy about the pick of Cashman.

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Harrison actually had good protection stats when starting at center last year. 

Yes he did.  I’m not saying he is the answer but once he took over for Long Sam did start his second half surge.  Plus we added to the oline this offseason and draft

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Yes he did.  I’m not saying he is the answer but once he took over for Long Sam did start his second half surge.  Plus we added to the oline this offseason and draft

Ray Lucas on SNY the other night gave Harrison a thumbs up and thinks he can be our starting center.

Archived