How good are the Jets

Jets have improved drastically from last years squad. With the addition of CJ Mosley, Quinnen Williams, and Polite the defense is loaded with talent. Not to mention a healthy Marcus Maye. Gregg Williams has a lot to work with here and I’d expect this unit to be a top 10 defense at least. 

Offensive side of the ball the Jets have added one of the best players in the NFL in Leveon Bell. With fresh legs Bell could be in line for a 2000 all purpose yard season. Jets also added a top slot WR in Crowder who should thrive in Adam Gase gameplan. Jets added one of the top guards in the league Osemele who will be a big asset to the O Line.   Sam Darnold is expected  to take that next step towards being elite this season as well. 

If this team reaches its full potential against a fairly soft schedule I could see them being 11-5 this year and taking the division

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Mac is a Tool said:

Hope the line keeps darnold clean

Darnold is very good at moving and making guys miss in the pocket. He's not a sitting duck. He's also just a big, strong guy. I think it is very unlikely that he gets beat up. 

The biggest question mark with the line right now to me is whether or not they can let Bell do his thing. 

• Upvote 1