WayneChrebet80

Am I wrong for liking this draft?

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We have to give Macc the benefit of the doubt

No

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Clearly you didn't read my post to the end.

I once saw a homeless man dry-heaving while leaning over the hood of a parked Ferrari. I didn't need to watch until the end to know it was going to be tragic.

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol screw both those guys the pick should of been Julian love.  That being said I can see that TE becoming a fan favorite after he runs through a few defenders on like key 3rd down or something .

Didn’t fill any needs, but they got a fan favorite tight end who might pick up a third down one time. Sounds about right.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, slats said:

I like this pick. It seems like most of the people who hate this draft come from the tribe who believes that a football team begins and ends with the OL. So in the fourth round, the Jets grabbed a very capable blocker who will also catch a few passes and run over the people who try to tackle him. I'm pretty excited about the dude, and hope he's the #2 TE quickly and that Tomlinson hits the unemployment line. 

It’ll probably be seen as the best pick from this draft in a few years, honestly, similar to Jordan Jenkins. People will come to see that Quinnen isn’t actually Reggie White (probably), and that he’s just a really good DT, so the shine will be off that pick. No way Polite develops with that attitude. Edoga will start eventually. But Wesco will be the one visible pick who looks like he’s actively helping Darnold, so it’ll be received favorably 

9 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Edoga helped darnold in college, and he’s just the modern type of RT they need, Uber athletic rather than a slow footed mauler.  

I agree on Q, probably does not become the next ______.  I think polite has showed more humility and contrition in his post draft comments than anticipated, so maybe he’ll just shut up and play hard.  Truth, if he becomes what we all hoped maudlin would be, it will have been a good pick.

Not so sure about Polite. Even his contrition bit sounds canned. “I made mistake...” followed by excuses and claims victimization: “I wasn’t prepared” is a deflection. Pass rushers have to be crazy, but they can’t be crazy and lazy. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company