Prove me wrong

ECURB

Just now, joewilly12 said:

You initially picked NE now you are backtracking. 

Im no millennial I've seen more failed NY Jets football in my lifetime than I hope you ever see. 

You are acting like a millennial.

I can pick another fact...but I would rather you chip in instead of just pouring out your feelings.

1 minute ago, ECURB said:

You are acting like a millennial.

I can pick another fact...but I would rather you chip in instead of just pouring out your feelings.

No feelings you just cant handle the truth. 

They are not my feelings they are the truth. 

We have been so bad because of the poor drafting over the years I don't care how many players are still on the roster. 

How many #1 picks have we blown who should be helping this team win in 2019. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Ok if this is your thesis then why dont the Pats who we feel are a smart well run organization trade up for less picks that have higher quality?

They actually do the converse- they trade down and accumulate more picks “that cant possibly make their already talented team”.  

So why do they do something so stupid and contrary??

You quoted “that can’t possibly make their already talented team,” indicating someone actually said that.  Which, is untrue.  The rest of your post is nonsense too, but the fake quote stands out.

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So say w wind up with the 20th pick in the NFL draft we will get one of the top WR's or OL? 

He will only draft a OL If “ bpa “ applies. Which is why he hardly ever drafts them. He will laugh at the gm  who picks a O tackle at 14, that Mac had ranked 28th on his little bpa chart ?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

He will only draft a OL If “ bpa “ applies. Which is why he hardly ever drafts them. He will laugh at the gm  who picks a O tackle at 14, that Mac had ranked 28th on his little bpa chart ?

Those 4-5 good OL you mentioned might be long gone by 20.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No feelings you just cant handle the truth. 

They are not my feelings they are the truth. 

We have been so bad because of the poor drafting over the years I don't care how many players are still on the roster. 

How many #1 picks have we blown who should be helping this team win in 2019. 

How many #1 picks does every team blow? You are giving strictly feelings.

You have created your own little world to live in. I am here to challenge you to some facts. If you aren't up for it... I understand.

This methodology seems flawed. It’s a lot harder for a drafted player to make the Pats roster at this point. Also, the Pats didn’t have 1st or 2nd round picks in 2017 and didnt have a 1st rounder in 2016. Those are the players likely to stick around.

But, during that span, the Pats didn’t draft well. 

The biggest issue with Macc is positional resource allocation. He’s spending high draft capital on iDL, S, LB. I love Adams, but hitting on an edge or a CB means a lot more. Right now, Darnold is his most meaningful selection. Because if he hits big... watch out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ECURB said:

How many #1 picks does every team blow? You are giving strictly feelings.

You have created your own little world to live in. I am here to challenge you to some facts. If you aren't up for it... I understand.

Do the research no feelings fact. 

Im not wasting my time with you. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Do the research no feelings fact. 

Im not wasting my time with you. 

Ok thanks for sharing your feelings. When you want to have a non millennial style discussion with real facts come on back! ✌️

14 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol. You seriously can not argue he holds it higher in regard than any other gm in league. Yr in yr out. Five years ! Draft and FA say so. Why Gase flipped on him about not caring about signing Paradis 

I never said he held it in higher regard than anybody else. Don't believe everything you read. Anderson is still here. How many stories have we read the last week that were total B.S

11 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I assume you didn’t see this chart earlier.. otherwise you would not have came out in defense of macs last on the list who teams who have drafted OLs in early rounds past five years. Yes the OLs he has signed, he has never come close to breaking the bank for a OL, the way he easily does for the D. We are probably the only team in nfl who does not have even 1 OL being close to ranked on the positive side of OL rankings. You defending Mac on the OLine, is pretty pathetic.. 

A3CE074E-F0B2-4288-9111-D087D241CC82.png

Would you say the Steelers have had a good OL the last few seasons? Probably yes.

What about Arizona? Pretty bad, right?

Where are they both on this list? Why would you use it to make the argument you're trying to make?

• Upvote 2

Vernon Gholston DE Ohio State 5 2  
30 Dustin Keller TE Purdue 5 5 [32]
2009 5 Mark Sanchez QB USC 7* 5 [33]
2010 29 Kyle Wilson CB Boise State 6* 5 [34]
2011 30 Muhammad Wilkerson DL Temple University 5* 5 [35]
2012 16 Quinton Coples DE North Carolina 4* 4  
2013 9 Dee Milliner CB Alabama 3* 3  
13 Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri 5* 4  
2014 18 Calvin Pryor S Louisville 2* 2  
2015 6 Leonard Williams DT USC 4* 4*  
2016 20 Darron Lee LB Ohio State 3* 3*  
2017 6 Jamal Adams S LSU 2* 2* [36]
2018 3 Sam Darnold QB USC 1* 1*  
2019 3 Quinnen Williams

Look at the blown #1s who should be helping this team win games in 2019. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Those 4-5 good OL you mentioned might be long gone by 20.

LT, will be a clear and obvious need next year. We'll get one. Even if we have to trade up. Im just guessing, nut that's the way i could see it going

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

You either lack basic intelligence, or you are just a blind faith fan boy, if you can not see the severe neglect of Mac on the OL

You write with the skill, and articulate on the level of a ten year old "C" student, yet you question my intelligence.  Rich.

If you followed my posts you would know that I am one who has often criticized the play of the line and it's participants.  I unlike you, offer alternative solutions, including prospective replacements and solutions, while you rant against the GM.

Never do you consider the possible impact that coaching, scheme, play calling and other factors,  contribute to the effectiveness and play of the unit.  That must be above your level of comprehension. 

Instead you revert to your tried and true strategy of "Blame Macc". That and your good old standby, calling people "Fan Boy".  You then sprinkle in a couple of your asinine emoji's and you're good to go.

All of this qualifies you as a good fan?  No, it qualifies you as a laughing stock.  I'm done.  I don't like to argue with 10 year- olds.

9 minutes ago, genot said:

I never said he held it in higher regard than anybody else. Don't believe everything you read. Anderson is still here. How many stories have we read the last week that were total B.S

How many stories did we hear that we were “ told “ were bs :) just like Eli deciding to leave the weekly fan show, 2 days after jones was picked. The obvious rumor was “ he didn’t want to do the show knowing he may not he starter sometime during the year. The giants wanted mike Fran to say that was totally both the reason, and Eli “ just needed a break “ ?. Mac and Gase will play nice in face of media, Rightfully so. They know they would be hassled with questions about it every day if they didn’t put on a fake smiley face..

oh and please find me someone who thinks Mac holds the OL in higher regard than another gm lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

How many stories did we hear that we were “ told “ were bs :) just like Eli deciding to leave the weekly fan show, 2 days after jones was picked. The obvious rumor was “ he didn’t want to do the show knowing he may not he starter sometime during the year. The giants wanted mike Fran to say that was totally both the reason, and Eli “ just needed a break “ ?. Mac and Gase will play nice in face of media, Rightfully so. They know they would be hassled with questions about it every day if they didn’t put on a fake smiley face..

oh and please find me someone who thinks Mac holds the OL in higher regard than another gm lol

Please show me the post where i said that. I'm waiting