Giants draft pick, CB Ballentine shot less than 24 hours after being drafted

5 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Absolutely terrible...

I have an idea, let’s take guns away from responsible people who obey the law and do nothing about all the guns in the thugs hands, that should 100% solve the problem.

I have an idea. Let's take every chance we get to make a political statement.  We're not tools for doing it. 

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Dude... really?

A kid got killed. Thank God the other wasn't.

Yes dude. I’m the one who started the thread and told you his friend was killed. I said it was tragic. I was replying to a post. Relax. It’s sad and it’s nothing anyone wants to see happen.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Yes dude. I’m the one who started the thread and told you his friend was killed. I said it was tragic. I was replying to a post. Relax. It’s sad and it’s nothing anyone wants to see happen.

I guess you didn’t see where I apologized to you earlier. I tagged you about an hour after my original post.

So I’ll do it again. Sorry, man.

The story just hit home for some reason, and the jokes didn’t seem funny. I still should’ve let them slide.

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I have an idea. Let's take every chance we get to make a political statement.  We're not tools for doing it. 

Wasn’t a political statement at all, stating we have a major problem in this country, and regardless of political leanings, nothing is being done about that problem and it’s tragic how people are dying daily. 

Also interesting how Shane makes political statements daily and you never call him out on it...... hmmmm

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I guess you didn’t see where I apologized to you earlier. I tagged you about an hour after my original post.

So I’ll do it again. Sorry, man.

The story just hit home for some reason, and the jokes didn’t seem funny. I still should’ve let them slide.

No worries. My bad. This isn’t something to joke about. 

Wasn’t a political statement at all, stating we have a major problem in this country, and regardless of political leanings, nothing is being done about that problem and it’s tragic how people are dying daily. 
Also interesting how Shane makes political statements daily and you never call him out on it...... hmmmm

It’s absolutely a political statement when no one has to even consider which side of the “debate” you are on with one sentence.

It’s sad. We get it. No one is happy about it. That’s that.
Sneaking In rhetoric is just more of the problem which keeps any solution out of reach.

Anyhoo. Jets suck

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

It’s absolutely a political statement when no one has to even consider which side of the “debate” you are on with one sentence.

It’s sad. We get it. No one is happy about it. That’s that.
Sneaking In rhetoric is just more of the problem which keeps any solution out of reach.

Anyhoo. Jets suck

I’m not sure how taking guns out of thugs hands is political, I would think both sides should agree that is absolutely necessary. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

I’m not sure how taking guns out of thugs hands is political, I would think both sides should agree that is absolutely necessary. 

That’s not what you were saying and you knows it.
Hi re read your initial post. Just know we all know. That should be enough.
Thing is man. Everyone is tired of everything being a political statement. I just wish people would give it a rest already. It’s exhausting already.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Thing is man. Everyone is tired of everything being a political statement. I just wish people would give it a rest already. It’s exhausting already.

I didn’t want to make a political statement, I’m sorry if I came across that way. Thing is, we all know when Shane makes political statements they don’t bother you at all, wonder why?

36 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Image result for clapping gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

48 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I didn’t want to make a political statement, I’m sorry if I came across that way. Thing is, we all know when Shane makes political statements they don’t bother you at all, wonder why?

You seriously don’t see how this could get political? 

• Upvote 2

lol. Shane is an encouraged troll. There no hope in that direction. Although he is funny at times.

It’s all good. I appreciate the attempt to clarify. No hard feelings.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Careful Bean,  smells a little like a "Geopolitical" comment, dontcha think??

Ya know what?  You have a point there. Us mother F'in North easterners deserve a little respect. We're not all bad. Even when we're the worst. 

;-) 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Ya know what?  You have a point there. Us mother F'in North easterners deserve a little respect. We're not all bad. Even when we're the worst. 

;-) 

9/11 Baby.  No city or people ever shone as brightly or showed more compassion, humanity and love as NYC in the aftermath of that terrible episode in the history of "human" existence.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

9/11 Baby.  Not city or people ever shone as brightly or showed more compassion, humanity and love as NYC in the aftermath of that terrible episode in the history of "human" existence.

Indeed my friend.  

• Sympathy 1

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

...said Moore was her "intimate partner."

I like this term.  I need to work it into my rotation.  People no longer have husbands, wives, girlfriends, etc.  And "f**k buddy" just seems so casual.  When you want something more classy, a term more formal and established for the guy who is coming over at 3AM to smash you.....you call him your intimate partner.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/29/2019 at 6:46 PM, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

9/11 Baby.  No city or people ever shone as brightly or showed more compassion, humanity and love as NYC in the aftermath of that terrible episode in the history of "human" existence.

That wasnt just New York City, it was the whole country that came together.  Sad part is, to most it is all but forgotten.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

That wasnt just New York City, it was the whole country that came together.  Sad part is, to most it is all but forgotten.

Sorry to keep this bumped, but for the weeks after 9/11, it was the most unified and connected I ever felt with my fellow man. Unfortunately, it wore off. 

As for the CB, horrible what happened and the fact his best friend died. Yet, he was practicing a month later. You can only hope it works out.