2020 WR CLASS

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

Don't forget to add Tee Higgins. 

....Collin Johnson, Jalen Reagor, Peoples-Jones, KJ Hill.

A couple of Florida WR's I like this year too, we're loaded at WR all of a sudden.  Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Tyrie Cleveland

Going to be a loaded class...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, Guilhermezmc said:

Jerry Jeudy, Cedee Lamb, Henry Ruggs III, Jaylen Weddle, Tylan Wallace and Laviska Shenault.

I think that we are going to be to good for Jeudy, but this class is loaded. Really hope that we get Lamb or Ruggs.

This is an East-West Bowl name

On 4/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, jetstream23 said:

The Arizona Cardinals took 3 WRs this year to load up around their new QB, give their new HC some options, and to plan for the departure of Larry Fitzgerald.  I don't think the Jets should be afraid to go WR twice next year!

Oline, WRs.... all draft long.... 

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2019 at 4:31 PM, JiF said:

....Collin Johnson, Jalen Reagor, Peoples-Jones, KJ Hill.

A couple of Florida WR's I like this year too, we're loaded at WR all of a sudden.  Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Tyrie Cleveland

Going to be a loaded class...

I think you guys also got a solid verbal commitment from Leonard Manuel from Ocala for the 2020 class.  He’s a big 6’5” WR that’s really talented.  

On 5/23/2019 at 7:08 AM, sec101row23 said:

I think you guys also got a solid verbal commitment from Leonard Manuel from Ocala for the 2020 class.  He’s a big 6’5” WR that’s really talented.  

If they can keep him -- the way the Gators recruiting season has gone, you never know.  They have lost a bunch of vebal commits. 

And I am just sick about it.

14 hours ago, Lith said:

If they can keep him -- the way the Gators recruiting season has gone, you never know.  They have lost a bunch of vebal commits. 

And I am just sick about it.

Lol...I’m sure you are.  

Your Dawgs are having a solid start to the 2020 recruiting season.  Still early, but you flipped the QB Beck from Alabama.   He looks promising.  

3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Lol...I’m sure you are.  

Your Dawgs are having a solid start to the 2020 recruiting season.  Still early, but you flipped the QB Beck from Alabama.   He looks promising.  

Kirby has been doing a great job of recruiting.  Has a few recruiting Ws aginst his old boss, but I am still waiting for it to translate into a win against them on the filed.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, Lith said:

Kirby has been doing a great job of recruiting.  Has a few recruiting Ws aginst his old boss, but I am still waiting for it to translate into a win against them on the filed.

I think the way to beat Bama is to throw it all over them.  UGA has had some nice receivers, but not ones that can dominate the Bama secondary.  It’s hard to beat them running it against them.   

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

I think the way to beat Bama is to throw it all over them.  UGA has had some nice receivers, but not ones that can dominate the Bama secondary.  It’s hard to beat them running it against them.   

Think we could borrow Lawrence for a day next time we meet them?  And maybe Dabo too?  I don't trust Fromm to sling it around and win a game on his own if the running game is not working.  

Just now, Lith said:

Think we could borrow Lawrence for a day next time we meet them?  And maybe Dabo too?  I don't trust Fromm to sling it around and win a game on his own if the running game is not working.  

That’s really the issue.   Both times we beat Bama it took the QBs having great games to do so.  Watson threw for 420 and 3 TDS and Lawrence threw for 347 and 3 TDS.  It helps having guys like Higgins and Ross lined up on both sides of the QB however.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 8:58 AM, King P said:

The WR I really like that I'm not hearing enough people talk about us Liberty's Antonio Gandy-Golden.

He's a sleeper right now, but he definitely won't be come draft time

P, you been snoozing on my posts.. i've been full homo for AGG since august.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2019 at 11:58 AM, King P said:

The WR I really like that I'm not hearing enough people talk about us Liberty's Antonio Gandy-Golden.

He's a sleeper right now, but he definitely won't be come draft time

I don think he's a sleeper.  I think he's a consensus top 50 pick.

My sleeper is Jauan Jennings.  Kid is a beast and nobody is talking about him.  Big bodied, quick, great hands, great route runner.  I'm seeing like 4th round+ projections and that could be an absolute steal. 

20 hours ago, JiF said:

My sleeper is Jauan Jennings.  Kid is a beast and nobody is talking about him.  Big bodied, quick, great hands, great route runner.  I'm seeing like 4th round+ projections and that could be an absolute steal. 

Agreed.  He gets lost and doesn’t get any attention in that bad Tennessee offense.  

8 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.  He gets lost and doesn’t get any attention in that bad Tennessee offense.  

For sure, the fact Tenn. is a joke hurts a kid like him because he's not getting national attention he would be at real program.  What's impressive about him though is, he's all they got and he still cant be stopped despite drawing all the attention and having no stability at QB.  When Dobbs was there and they were decent in 2016, he was truly a monster.   I'll never forget that Hail Mary vs. Georgia.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

For sure, the fact Tenn. is a joke hurts a kid like him because he's not getting national attention he would be at real program.  What's impressive about him though is, he's all they got and he still cant be stopped despite drawing all the attention and having no stability at QB.  When Dobbs was there and they were decent in 2016, he was truly a monster.   I'll never forget that Hail Mary vs. Georgia.

True.  I remember that play.  I’m kind of surprised he didn’t declare last year considering the situation at UT.  I know he had that drug arrest during his freshman year I think, so hopefully he’s got his head on straight.  

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

True.  I remember that play.  I’m kind of surprised he didn’t declare last year considering the situation at UT.  I know he had that drug arrest during his freshman year I think, so hopefully he’s got his head on straight.  

Yep, dismissed but brought back...probably wants to show he can keep his head on and produce. 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:45 AM, JiF said:

I’m going to provide a bit of pushback. I think he’s a day 3 guy, and that’s where he should be. I wound up watching a few games of his last year as I was trying to break down a couple of corners, and I didn’t see anything special.  Admittedly I haven’t given him proper due yet, but at first blush I saw a WR3/journeyman. He’s got ball skills but good corners were able to dress him. 

I had AGG as a riser/sleeper (for lack of a better label) going into the season - and well, that train has clearly left the station. 

So I turn your attention to Baylor WR D Mims. He’s someone who deserves your attention, and will see a McLaurin/Hardman rise in the off-season I believe. He’s a baller and a natural. Kept jumping off the tape as the expression goes while I watched Hurd last year - and he’s off to the races again this year.  Think he’ll test well too. 

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I’m going to provide a bit of pushback. I think he’s a day 3 guy, and that’s where he should be. I wound up watching a few games of his last year as I was trying to break down a couple of corners, and I didn’t see anything special.  Admittedly I haven’t given him proper due yet, but at first blush I saw a WR3/journeyman. He’s got ball skills but good corners were able to dress him. 

Fair though, though there wasnt really anything to push back on.  lol  I was commenting on sleeper types.  I said he's being projected as a 4th rounder and didnt argue, just thought he "could" be a steal on day 3.  Big bodied, quick not fast, good route runner, sure handed - could be a nice possession move the chains type of WR at the next level for a day 3 pick.

• Sympathy 1

On 10/10/2019 at 8:46 AM, JiF said:

Neither will I.   May have been 3 years ago, but that L still stings. We take the lead with 10 secoinds left and then Kirby f**king squib kicks. 

Thanks for bringing it up.

Image result for salt in the wound

• Haha 1