Jump to content
Guilhermezmc

2020 WR CLASS

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

Don't forget to add Tee Higgins. 

....Collin Johnson, Jalen Reagor, Peoples-Jones, KJ Hill.

A couple of Florida WR's I like this year too, we're loaded at WR all of a sudden.  Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Tyrie Cleveland

Going to be a loaded class...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Arizona Cardinals took 3 WRs this year to load up around their new QB, give their new HC some options, and to plan for the departure of Larry Fitzgerald.  I don't think the Jets should be afraid to go WR twice next year!

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one could be better than the 2014 class.  Especially at the top.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Arizona Cardinals took 3 WRs this year to load up around their new QB, give their new HC some options, and to plan for the departure of Larry Fitzgerald.  I don't think the Jets should be afraid to go WR twice next year!
Imagine how many wrs we could have drafted of we traded away Sam darnold

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, Guilhermezmc said:

Jerry Jeudy, Cedee Lamb, Henry Ruggs III, Jaylen Weddle, Tylan Wallace and Laviska Shenault.

 

I think that we are going to be to good for Jeudy, but this class is loaded. Really hope that we get Lamb or Ruggs.

This is an East-West Bowl name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, jetstream23 said:

The Arizona Cardinals took 3 WRs this year to load up around their new QB, give their new HC some options, and to plan for the departure of Larry Fitzgerald.  I don't think the Jets should be afraid to go WR twice next year!

Oline, WRs.... all draft long.... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't forget to add Tee Higgins. 
Tee higgins is the best wr in this draft. Big size, fights for the ball, fights for yards, decent speed hard to tackle. The kid has superstar written all over him in my opinion

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 4:31 PM, JiF said:

....Collin Johnson, Jalen Reagor, Peoples-Jones, KJ Hill.

A couple of Florida WR's I like this year too, we're loaded at WR all of a sudden.  Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Tyrie Cleveland

Going to be a loaded class...

I think you guys also got a solid verbal commitment from Leonard Manuel from Ocala for the 2020 class.  He’s a big 6’5” WR that’s really talented.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 7:08 AM, sec101row23 said:

I think you guys also got a solid verbal commitment from Leonard Manuel from Ocala for the 2020 class.  He’s a big 6’5” WR that’s really talented.  

If they can keep him -- the way the Gators recruiting season has gone, you never know.  They have lost a bunch of vebal commits. 

 

And I am just sick about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lith said:

If they can keep him -- the way the Gators recruiting season has gone, you never know.  They have lost a bunch of vebal commits. 

 

And I am just sick about it.

Lol...I’m sure you are.  

Your Dawgs are having a solid start to the 2020 recruiting season.  Still early, but you flipped the QB Beck from Alabama.   He looks promising.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Lol...I’m sure you are.  

Your Dawgs are having a solid start to the 2020 recruiting season.  Still early, but you flipped the QB Beck from Alabama.   He looks promising.  

Kirby has been doing a great job of recruiting.  Has a few recruiting Ws aginst his old boss, but I am still waiting for it to translate into a win against them on the filed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, Lith said:

Kirby has been doing a great job of recruiting.  Has a few recruiting Ws aginst his old boss, but I am still waiting for it to translate into a win against them on the filed.

I think the way to beat Bama is to throw it all over them.  UGA has had some nice receivers, but not ones that can dominate the Bama secondary.  It’s hard to beat them running it against them.   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

I think the way to beat Bama is to throw it all over them.  UGA has had some nice receivers, but not ones that can dominate the Bama secondary.  It’s hard to beat them running it against them.   

Think we could borrow Lawrence for a day next time we meet them?  And maybe Dabo too?  I don't trust Fromm to sling it around and win a game on his own if the running game is not working.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lith said:

Think we could borrow Lawrence for a day next time we meet them?  And maybe Dabo too?  I don't trust Fromm to sling it around and win a game on his own if the running game is not working.  

That’s really the issue.   Both times we beat Bama it took the QBs having great games to do so.  Watson threw for 420 and 3 TDS and Lawrence threw for 347 and 3 TDS.  It helps having guys like Higgins and Ross lined up on both sides of the QB however.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...