Daniel Jones vs Sam Darnold

Just now, WayneChrebet80 said:

It will be interesting to see which QB has a better career. I’ll go with Jones simply because the Giants are a better organization and I have no confidence in Gase.

Well they were a better organization. If you ask Giants fans about it now, I think they would disagree with you

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well they were a better organization. If you ask Giants fans about it now, I think they would disagree with you

I don't know what giants fans you know, but the ones I know are already talking like Jones is the second coming.....EVERYTHING the giants do is absolute perfection!  just ask their arrogant fans!

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I don't know what giants fans you know, but the ones I know are already talking like Jones is the second coming.....EVERYTHING the giants do is absolute perfection!  just ask their arrogant fans!

It seems like the opposite to me. Every Giants fan is bashing Gettleman and pissed off that they took Jones at 6. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

The Giants are the most overrated organization in sports.

1. “Wide right”

2. Tyree catch on top of his head.

3. Welker dropping a 1st down that would have run the clock with no one near him.

3 SB trophies picked up with a ton of luck, could have so easily gone the other way.

Only legit one was Simms.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

1. “Wide right”

3. Welker dropping a 1st down that would have run the clock with no one near him.

3 SB trophies picked up with a ton of luck, could have so easily gone the other way.

I wish the Jets had half their "luck."

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

1. “Wide right”

This is all true but you can say those things about so many Super Bowls. There so many “if” situations in Super Bowl history. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, section314 said:

I wish the Jets had half their "luck."

Me too, but they were lucky don’t have to put quotes around it.

Also don’t forget that they were garbage for 20 years straight before they drafted Taylor, and yeah I know about the Gifford teams, when there were about 7 teams in the entire league.

48 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is all you need to know about how bad of a pick people thought it was. The Jets and their possible drama have become an afterthought in its shadow

“I don’t always false equivocate, but when I do I... no wait, it’s always.”

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I think he may be better than people think but still could have gotten him later

Yeah I dont think he is a bad QB but they certainly could of got him at 17 and maybe at 30. If they got josh allen at 6 and him at 17 this is a completely different outlook for giant fans.  This is why I say id rather take the better player that high in the draft even if he is on defense.

18 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

The truth is Dave Gettleman knows more about football than anyone in Florham Park. That is undisputable when you look at his track record of building 7 rosters that went to the Super Bowl.

When is his current team getting back to the Super Bowl?

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

It will be interesting to see which QB has a better career. I’ll go with Jones simply because the Giants are a better organization and I have no confidence in Gase.

Lol

If you compare them as its not even close

Darnold was just about the unanimous #1 QB in the most stacked class since 04. 

Most people didn't even like Jones as a first rounder, let alone being even mentioned as the top QB in a very weak class. Plus the Giants are a bigger dumpster fire than even we are. 

• Upvote 1