Tom Shane is dominating

Maxman

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I once had a prospective date say she Googled me and I froze in raw terror that she had discovered that I post on a Jets message board.

Shame and eternal shame, nothing but shame.

pts to those who know what play this quote is from....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I have to admit, I enjoyed looking at that leaderboard more than a 35 year old should.

Outside of my kids being born, April 12 2019 is the greatest day of my life ?

I clicked Maxman's link and was blown away.  Had no idea that reputation was being scored and tracked to the degree of Olympic gold, silver and bronze medals.  Not sure what the hell I was talking about on April 25th but you guys gave me a 69 ....and I came second?  Thanks. :blink:  Wait...that sounds strange.  In any case.  I'm going to screen capture that little trophy thing and put it on my resume.

1778964370_ScreenShot2019-04-30at9_55_30AM.thumb.png.195fb75f7426bed96a482be08142ca8c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Conclusion: Killing the Jets with a sense of humor is how to dominate JetNation.

When you're a fan of an awful franchise, a healthy sense of humor and self-deprecation is a must.  Lions fans are some of the funniest people you'll ever meet. 

Most of those who don't have a sense of humor about it jumped ship a long time ago.  Or went to prison, like that guy who once stabbed a fellow fan at the stadium for having the audacity to wear a Chad Pennington jersey. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Are you saying he is a compiler?

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Oh man I saw this after I posted the same thing lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

Thanks Max.  The compiler reference is a good one.  I think Curtis Martin overachieved bigtime. 

• Haha 2

I looked up "Popular Content".  In the last 2 months, this is the 2nd-most popular post on the board (after a post by a Dolphins fan who praised Adam Gase).

This occurred in the "TRADE JAMAL ADAMS" thread, which Tom didn't even start.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:11 PM, T0mShane said:

F6E00380-7D9E-4D09-86AF-25C401EA342E.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2