Tom Shane is dominating

Maxman

Welcome to The Official TomShane from JetNation.com Forums Fan Club website!
We'll try to keep up will all the great material that TomShane provides for us on JetNation! 

TomShane recently announced winner number 1 of his "Dickie" Award for Most Disturbing Post of 2004. Congrats to rbstern for the following:
"Take a comfortable stool, a magazine, and a bag of Chips Ahoy up to the attic, along with your new squirrel drilling tool, and wait him out."

2005: The Year of No Excuses

If John Abraham is a Jet at the start of next season I will buy everyone on this board dinner at Tony Roma's. No way he's allowed back in that locker room.

Quotes from the Nation: (Newest on top)

The old stuff...

• I hate Moss, but giving Chad Pennington a speed receiver is like giving Ray Charles a Ferrari.
  • In response to 124's breakup: Homey, do what I do every time I get dumped by a chick. Nail her sister.
  • In response to GreenGal's sympathy: Homey, do what I do every time I get dumped by a chick. Nail a math teacher.
  • Tom Shane, Eric Barton50 and talking about Pats players in the HOF
    Eric Barton 50: This is same dooshe bag who thinks matt light has a chance at the HOF let alone a pro bowl appearance, but when asked if kevin mawae has a chance at the HOF, PBL answered with a stern "No" kiss my a** PK
    Tom Shane: Barton. It is spelled "douchebag." Not "dooshie" or "dooshe." It is "Douche."
    EricBarton50: shut up dooshie. don't tell me how to spell douche
    Tom Shane: Love this kid
  • Art freaking Shell?
    Fish, what is it with you and coaches that let players piss in their mouths?
  • Concerning Norm Chow:
    TheChadZone10 Paul Hackett is from USC........
    So is O.J. Simpson, but I doubt Norm Chow would come here and decapitate any white chicks. 
  • That's the IRONY, Bob-o! It would be like Star Jones calling someone a fat-ass! 
  • Paul Hackett, meet the Ebola virus. Ebola Virus, Paul Hackett.
  • Ham! We were typing proposed Abe deals at the same time! That's almost gay! Can I be your assistant GM?
  • GOOD GOD! HOW CAN I GET ON THE WALL OF FRAUD!?!??!?? HOW, I BESEECH THEE!??!?!???
  • Why is it always about anal miltary activities with you?
    It's always, "Tom, come over and we'll play 'Anal Blitzkrieg' " or "Tom, come over and we'll play 'Anal Police Action' " or "Tom, come over and we'll play 'Anal Secret Ops' ". Quite frankly, Max, my anus is a pacifist, and if you can't respect that, how can you expect me, or now JoeBolt55, to respect you?
  • Max, not to side with GGG just because she's infiitely more gorgeous than you are, but you are definitely a homo, and my dream is to see you and LimoLady is a football trivia contest weeping at your mutual inadequacies. Punk ass biatch. 
    btw, a "JI Party Cab"? Sounds, uh, fun. Were they able to accomodate such a large party at Chuck E. Cheese? Aren't you the reason they don't allow ball pits to exist anymore?
  • sackexchange: What I'm saying, at that point I wasn't afraid of the rage of anyone. No offense to Maxman. 
    TS: Are you calling Maxman an absolute p***y? Is that what you're calling Maxman?
  • FYI Max-bone, I LIKE rude and abrasive women. Don't knock it until you've tried it, Homo.
  • Max, I say this with all due respect. If you bring GGG AND your wife to Rochester, I will have no choice but to seduce the both of them and send you the pictures, completely ruining your life. OH YES, I have game like that, Maxman. Fret not, however, Rochester has several nice hotels that you can find accomodations at, as well as several strip clubs that you might take solace in. Again, no offense, Max.
  • wait wait wait, maybe we can do a double switch here. A weekend of HGTV and french vanilla scented candles sounds kinda nice. Maybe we send the women up here, and I come down there..... Hmmmmmm
  • Dude, did you get your Todd McFarlane "Deadbeat Dad" Series Action Figure? I have my Gastineau lined up next to my Andre Rison figurine. I'm hoping to get a Dr. J in the future, if I can find one. Those dudes are so badass. Good Catholics, but damn good savers of money too. What a combo!
  • A beard. And I DO like GGG. She's yummy-licious. Max, what do you think of Hilfiger's new line of pallazzo pants? Too gauche?
    btw, That chick is a lesbian. You can see it in her eyes.
  • A-O Paisana! It's me, Mr. 312. You'll know it's me because I always poke two fingers against your back and say "A-O, that's not a gun, you know what I'm sayin'. A-O!" That's like, real Brooklyn romance. A-O. And as far as what you drink? It's Courvoisier and Coke, baby. Cuz youse HIGH class. Now, gimme that picture, and make sure it's pink, if you know what I'm sayin' A-O.
  • I will remind you of the 8th sacrament, buddy: "Thou shalt not cock-block." 
  • Good God! 27? You're just too old, girlfriend. Sorry. Pack those eggs and move along. I pass you on to dickkotite. Good luck in that endeavor. Wear body armor.
  • Limo: Wonder if they need any girl power up in that jets locker room, ladies?? hee hee... .just kiddin... simmer down tom shane
    TS: Yes, yes. You, jetgirl, greengal and LimoLady should all bum rush the Jets locker room. That would be a good idea. You should also pre-treat yourself by reading up on Herpes. That would be a good idea, too. 
  • jetgirl: Tom, Kevin told me last night that he's watching you.........
    TS: How's my man Kev? Is he ready for the Hall of Fame yet? I'm his biggest fan, by the way, In fact, I've been sleeping with BrenJetsFan to save his marriage. Do you know how hard it is to role play as a 285 lb. Samoan center from Louisiana? "Oog, nuk, tum tum, you have some nice boobs there, missy, heck, down in N'awlins you'd be a memphis belle, oog oog ok." The sacrifices I make for that man are crazy, but worth it, I tell you.
  • jetgirl: He just told me to tell you to watch your back...........
    TS: :::Mental note- Never showering with Kevin Mawae again::: 
  • Bklyn_Girlie: Glad to have initiated some conversation... and a stimulating one at that considering it is my first night here. I'm sure when the "cute guy who sits behind me in section 312" sees all of this (if ever) he will be somewhat surprised. Maybe you guys know him....
    TS: I know him. He's actually quite the jackass. He posts here under the screen name "IPlugdHillryDuff". Kinda freaky, always IMing me and Maxman for tips on auto repair and lubricants. Like, whose car is that squeaky? 
  • Brklyn_Girlie: you're funny tom.
    TS: Funny? Funny how? Like 'Funny' ha ha? Or "'Funny' I'd do him"? 
  • pssssssssssssst 'Alk' is short for 'AlkKillTheBitchThatScratchesMuhTruck'
  • I'll have you haters know that despite my refined, cultured air and my obvious high degree of intelligence, that I was born in Bay Ridge Hospital and lived in Brooklyn until I was 6. So, yes, I am "ghetto" AND I have "street cred."
  • What did you think of me, Bkln Girlie? Did you see my posts and say, "Damn, that boy has got it goin' onnnnnnn!"?
  • Oh relax. Like they'd have let me out of the hospital if there was something still wrong with me. By the way, because I like you, let me warn you that the CIA is controlling our minds through the computer and television, and you should really make yourself a hat made out of tin foil. I love you, by the way. What shall we name our babies? I'm not going to be ignoooored Brklyn Girlie!
  • Oh for God's sake, stop being so repressed. You know you want me, just pony up the pictures, your address, and the $100 bucks it costs you to have me service a woman and be done with it. You Brooklyn chicks and your pride. Honestly. I thought they took the mind-numbing chemicals out of Aqua-Net?
  • Pfffft, like I'd take a check with a Brooklyn address. Do you know what they call an ATM in Brooklyn? A urinal for the homeless.
  • Why do I think this isn't the first time you've tried to get 100 men to reply to you? And, by the way, I have that video. For future reference, you know a date has gone bad when you need a wet/dry vac to recover from it, mmmK?
  • Bklyn, I feel like we're soul-mates. Come, be with me. I drive a Porsche.
  • Brklyn_Girlie: okay, but my father will only approve if you have fuzzy dice in the mirror and we can hear your stereo from 2 miles away.
    TS: And my "Frank Sinatra 4-Eva" bumper sticker? 
  • Why do you have to go to bed? You're an algebra teacher in Brooklyn. The only thing those kids need to know about math is that 25-to-life is bad, a suspended sentence is good. I mean, really.Why do you have to go to bed? You're an algebra teacher in Brooklyn. The only thing those kids need to know about math is that 25-to-life is bad, a suspended sentence is good. I mean, really.
  • greengal: luckily it was during a break but they are used to me being silly... no spitting though
    TS: mmmm a hot math teacher that doesn't spit. I think I'm in love. Call me.
  • You dirty little girl. You know you want me to come over and shovel your driveway with my shirt off, don't you. Admit it.

22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Kelly, I love you too and I can’t wait until we are wed.

i'm Still in Luv with YOU !.. and ALWAYS will be ! !  :wub: 

p.s. i've known this since the..

61250_1493192703787_1033650_n.jpg?_nc_ca

...third time ^ ^  we married each other    :wub1:

• Post of the Week 1

42 minutes ago, kelly said:

i'm Still in Luv with YOU !.. and ALWAYS will be ! !  :wub: 

p.s. i've known this since the..

61250_1493192703787_1033650_n.jpg?_nc_ca

...third time ^ ^  we married each other    :wub1:

It’s 2019, two dudes e-flirting is totally cool. One love, ya’ll.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:55 PM, T0mShane said:

I can’t find an angle to attack this logic and it’s tearing me apart 

angle to attack ?.. ok, first..

Life-After-Death-Movie-dead-like-me-4508

...try and  stand up  TOsh   :rolleyes: