Tom Shane is dominating

Maxman

@T0mShane  Be careful buddy.......

Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital remains a dangerous place for patients and employees, where the depleted ranks of psychiatrists juggle a caseload of as many 70 patients, assaults are a regular occurrence and people have died because emergency medical equipment and training were not provided, according to a lawsuit against the state.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm offended at how sexist these pictures are.  To use the diaper changing station in the mens room for the bathroom attendant is discriminatory.  I'm reporting you. 

they have " diaper changing stations "  in the  MENS' restrooms ?... i see ^ ^ why   B)

cheers ~ ~

:beer:  

On 6/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, joewilly12 said:

DOMINATING 

Image result for BATHROOM ATTENDANT PICS

Image result for janitor cleaning toilets pics

Whenever I go into a bathroom with an attendant I figure might as well get my money’s worth. I spray all over the walls and floor and even try to hit the ceiling. If it’s #two I leave a dingle on the seat. Then I tip 2 bucks on the way out and for about 30 seconds, they think i’m a supreme gentleman.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:47 PM, JiF said:

I'm offended at how sexist these pictures are.  To use the diaper changing station in the mens room for the bathroom attendant is discriminatory.  I'm reporting you. 

We received your report and we are looking into this matter.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, jgb said:

Whenever I go into a bathroom with an attendant I figure might as well get my money’s worth. I spray all over the walls and floor and even try to hit the ceiling. If it’s #two I leave a dingle on the seat. Then I tip 2 bucks on the way out and for about 30 seconds, they think i’m a supreme gentleman.

ONLY one " dingle "  ?   :huh:

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We received your report and we are looking into this matter.

Max, can we change the JN autocorrect so when anyone tries to write “Dominating,” “Dominant,” or “Dominate,” it instead reads “Tominating,” “Tominant,” and “Tominate”? Thanks. And can we also change @#27TheDominator‘s screen name to @#27theTominator? Thx.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Max, can we change the JN autocorrect so when anyone tries to write “Dominating,” “Dominant,” or “Dominate,” it instead reads “Tominating,” “Tominant,” and “Tominate”? Thanks. And can we also change @#27TheDominator‘s screen name to @#27theTominator? Thx.

anyTHING  else   ?    :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The T0minator?  

Half these dumb ****s can't get the tense right anyway.  Verb, noun, it's all interchangeable to the new generation. 

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

The T0minator?  

Half these dumb ****s can't get the tense right anyway.  Verb, noun, it's all interchangeable to the new generation. 

Whenever @JiF uses “dominate” as an adjective I always feel like we should authorize air strikes on Gainesville.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

SWM Jets fan looking to be "Tominated" during the NFL offseason.... IDK man, I think it makes my Tinder profile sound weird.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foxgt90 said:

SWM Jets fan looking to be "Tominated" during the NFL offseason.... IDK man, I think it makes my Tinder profile sound weird.

On the other hand, consider the type of next-level freak that would swipe right on that, bro. You’d be golden.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

The T0minator?  

What are these things? Millennials have gone full atavism, communicating via cave drawings.

? ?????