Rewatched GB vs Jets from last season last night on NFLN

JohnnyLV

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Cleveland/Jets on now

Darnold was noticeably quicker in terms of reads and reactions and decisions in the GB game as opposed to Cleveland game. Still Darnold was pretty good even in CLE game, but the progression was significant. He's 21.

Football for Dummies, Chapter 1, bold and highlighted:  Make sure you build a fierce Offensive Line.  

Before I knew the difference between a linebacker and a safety, I knew how important the line was to the offense, and how it helps the defense by keeping them off the damn field!  

Todd Bowles got another job after being fired by the Jets. That's all you need to know about the good ol boy network in the NFL coaching ranks. 

We like to bitch about overplayed players that have donned the Green & White, how about Coaches? Do a search on how much money Todd Bowles has earned being an incompetent boob. And he stepped right into another job with Ariens giving him some more money for his incompetence. 

F*cking joke after what he's shown here. Great game day coach, I loved the way he communicated telepathically on the sidelines with his arms folded. His coaching at the 2 minute warning before the half & the end of the game were legendary. A real CLOSER.

Archived