People really like our new uniforms

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t wear baggy jeans. I wear standard jeans. The ones they make for men. Skinny jeans make most dudes legs look like girl legs, and on fat dudes it makes for an aesthetic muffin-too nightmare.

You do your thing. When the trend goes away, you’ll agree. I’ve ignore jean trends for 25 years. Always standard. Always my style, not the style of the time. To each their own.

not to derail the thread, i actually agree with you, skinny jeans themselves dont work for many people.  For me i find a slim straight a better fit.  I prefer a more tailored look, for jeans, shirts, suits, pretty much everything, but thats the cut of my body.  Like you said to each their own. 

lol the fact that we've derailed this into a serious conversation on jean trends is impressive. 

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

not to derail the thread, i actually agree with you, skinny jeans themselves dont work for many people.  For me i find a slim straight a better fit.  I prefer a more tailored look, for jeans, shirts, suits, pretty much everything, but thats the cut of my body.  Like you said to each their own. 

lol the fact that we've derailed this into a serious conversation on jean trends is impressive. 

If talking about tight-roll cuffs and their impact on modern society details any further acknowledgement of the hideous news uniforms, then I’m all for it.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t wear baggy jeans. I wear standard jeans. The ones they make for men. Skinny jeans make most dudes legs look like girl legs, and on fat dudes it makes for an aesthetic muffin-too nightmare.

You do your thing. When the trend goes away, you’ll agree. I’ve ignore jean trends for 25 years. Always standard. Always my style, not the style of the time. To each their own.

Well, you are 40 lbs over weight with a torso to leg ratio that is more similiar to a lowland gorilla than a homo sapien. I'm not surprised jeans designed for an average human being dont fit you well. 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well, you are 40 lbs over weight with a torso to leg ratio that is more similiar to a lowland gorilla than a homo sapien. I'm not surprised jeans designed for an average human being dont fit you well. 

Fair. Since you chimes in... What is the leg to chest ratio of a homo sexual? 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

The bills are 4th therefore I don’t take this poll seriously 

21 hours ago, funaz said:

The bills uniforms are pretty awesome. If you read the article it shows the methodology, it wasn't just list your favorite uniform.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Fully agree that the Bills uniforms are awesome.  In recent years they've really improved (not sure what they did).  I just wish they went to the orange bill helmet permanently though. That thing is sweet!

image.png.78c4ff2ae0068cd4d7a49216eb7b3546.png

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Slim fit for me. 35w x 29 or 30 l. Combined with a tee shirt, suspenders, and a sweat shirt over that, completely camouflages the 60+ year pot bellied disaster I have evolved into. Living in dress-down Vermont helps, too - I escaped NYC and Wash, DC just in time to deteriorate in relative peace without constant humiliation. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Slim fit for me. 35w x 29 or 30 l. Combined with a tee shirt, suspenders, and a sweat shirt over that, completely camouflages the 60+ year pot bellied disaster I have evolved into. Living in dress-down Vermont helps, too - I escaped NYC and Wash, DC just in time to deteriorate in relative peace without constant humiliation. 

Sounds like we're about the same age and waist size, Try the newer slim fit styles with the "flex" waist. Really comfortable, and you can get the flex in shorts and khakis also. 

Two more things.  1. Lose the suspenders!!!! LOL    2. This discussion never happened.

I wear the slim fit also. Sounds like we're about the same age and waist size, Try the newer styles with the "flex" waist. Really comfortable, and you can get the flex in shorts and khakis also. 
Two more things.  1. Lose the suspenders!!!! LOL    2. This discussion never happened.

Flex waists have changed my life. In a similar capacity the new sketchers wide sneakers and shoes are like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Just the best
Made me ask “what the hell have I been wearing all of these years?”

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

14 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Flex waists have changed my life. In a similar capacity the new sketchers wide sneakers and shoes are like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Just the best
Made me ask “what the hell have I been wearing all of these years?” emoji18.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

LMAO, yeah those Skechers are great!!!

I'm living in a golf/beach town now, so its all about comfort. 9 or 10 months a year its Nike dri-fit golf gear, or shorts with a tee or polo. Boat shoes or sandals.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

good jean talk

Would you really rather talk about the Jets uniforms for another 200 pages? :rolleyes:

Be honest. Talking about shoulder stripes and helmets, with grown men wondering which player's jersey they should buy was getting boring wasn't it?

This was bound to happen...

On 5/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, Bungaman said:

You CAN'T have that much (if any) of a potbelly with that 35" waist and slimfit jeans.  lol .

On 5/1/2019 at 2:21 PM, thebuzzardman said:

Seems like the thread to ask: Eyebrow shaping for men? Yes or no? 

If by shaping you mean no unibrow I'm all for it. 

This no                                                                            This absolutely not

Image result for out of control eyebrowsRelated image

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, Bungaman said:

If you're married, who the hell cares?

On 5/6/2019 at 4:10 PM, Thai Jet said:

You CAN'T have that much (if any) of a potbelly with that 35" waist and slimfit jeans.  lol .

If you ask my wife (who I am separated from but still helping to raise our daughter) she's says I've let my self go and I am disgraceful. It is what it is. I'd settle for what I looked like at 41, but 20 years added to that is hard to battle with. I went from a six pack to a small keg over that time. Having to stop playing basketball was the killer - about the only running sport that interested me ...

58 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

If you ask my wife (who I am separated from but still helping to raise our daughter) she's says I've let my self go and I am disgraceful. It is what it is. I'd settle for what I looked like at 41, but 20 years added to that is hard to battle with. I went from a six pack to a small keg over that time. Having to stop playing basketball was the killer - about the only running sport that interested me ...

I played flag football till I was 59 but now I'm left with singles tennis. Great sport. Any interest on your end ?

Other friends of mine switched to pickle ball. Seems to be getting real popular out here. I haven't tried it yet.