Crowell out for year

29 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

That’s a tough injury to comeback from. The Raiders drafted Josh Jacobs to be the starter but Crowell would of been good depth. 

1. Josh Jacobs  2. Chris Warren 111 3 Jalen Richard 4. Probable find another  RB to compete.   Tj Yeldon is someone i wouldn't mind. 

Just now, Dcat said:

he was a likely cut anyway once they drafted Jacobs.  

No he would have most likely made the team.( backup)   Chris Warren the third chances improved Alot making the roster.       J Richard speciality is creating mismatches in the passing game, and more change of pace than backup RB .

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

No he would have most likely made the team.( backup)   Chris Warren the third chances improved Alot making the roster.       J Richard speciality is creating mismatches in the passing game, and more change of pace than backup RB .

If Jacobs showed good production ability incamp and pre season, I think Oakland would have cut Crowell.  Jacobs, Richard and Warren (whom I really like a lot) would give them a dynamic and diverse running back group.  No need for Crowell unless Jacobs struggles this summer.

Speaking from experience, this could really shorten his career. I have Achilles  problems from a basketball injury.  It never fully came back no matter how much I rehabilitated.  It's  going to effect him some days where he will not be able to push off on that foot. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Speaking from experience, this could really shorten his career. I have Achilles  problems from a basketball injury.  It never fully came back no matter how much I rehabilitated.  It's  going to effect him some days where he will not be able to push off on that foot. 

I injured my Achilles as well and it took forever to heal and still hurts 15 years later. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, section314 said:

No matter what, never want a guy to be injured. Hope he has a full recovery.

Spot on. Their careers are short anyway and to lose a whole year and then have a giant ? if you're able to return is sad. Hope he gets fully recovered quickly.

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I know a lot of you guys are going to be heartbroken over this

986B0943-CB97-41C7-B473-F06EB30DE563.png

Wow!  Feel sorry for any player that happens to. Could be career over for him.

But...thank the Gods 'O Canton that he's not Jets feature RB this year. IMO...thank them also for giving us Bell instead.