Happy birthday, Jetstream23

T0mShane

8 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Happy 50th grandpa

8 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

F you...and thanks. 

LOL.  Not to steal anyone's birthday thunder here, but I just found out the other day that I'm going to be a grandfather.  Amidst all the joy and celebration, I couldn't dislodge this weird and  creepy feeling that once that baby gets here, I'm now in the next generation waiting to die or move to South Florida.  (Death might be a better option).  

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  Not to steal anyone's birthday thunder here, but I just found out the other day that I'm going to be a grandfather.  Amidst all the joy and celebration, I couldn't dislodge this weird and  creepy feeling that once that baby gets here, I'm now in the next generation waiting to die or move to South Florida.  (Death might be a better option).  

Congrats man! Great news. 

On 5/2/2019 at 9:25 AM, Dcat said:

You’ll start going to dinner at 3pm. :)

On 5/2/2019 at 12:04 AM, Jetsplayer21 said:

Weak brah.. Forty five should be the age your in middle of your first divorce with plenty of $$$ to spend on foreign excursions ?‍♂️?

I was 40 and started slamming pussy almost every night for a good 5 years. It was fun, but I came to realize monogamy is always where it's at. So I've stopped with living the life of a 22year old with money. I just want to settle down now.....

7 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I was 40 and started slamming pussy almost every night for a good 5 years. It was fun, but I came to realize monogamy is always where it's at. So I've stopped with living the life of a 22year old with money. I just want to settle down now.....

To each his own ? What was your source for new poon “ almost every night “ lol.. picking up bar flies gets old and too much work..social media and hook up sites have made it too easy. I like international trips. Women are sexier and just easier, down to earth. They know you won’t be around long so they are just down to get slammed, and won’t have to worry about you telling the town what a whore she is lol

Archived