Jump to content
Maxman

The Jets are starting 2 and 0 & will make the playoffs THIS YEAR

Recommended Posts

Good playoff teams win their home games (not every playoff team, but a very high % teams that make the playoffs have great home records like the Pats, Seahawks ect.) so both those games are MUST win considering they are 2 of their easiest home games with Miami, Jets should at least go 6-2 at home should they have playoff hopes, and with the Pats, Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, and Raiders being the other 5 games going 2-0 to start season is a must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chronic use of cocaine will lead to nosebleeds and paranoia 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • I would have said last year that I would rather have the Bills coach and GM rather than Bowles and Mac.  Maybe now we have a better coach,.  In any event, the Bills strike me as a team that has its head screwed on straight.  It will be hard for the Jets to beat them.
  • The Browns are projected to make the playoffs this year.  This could be the year they actually peak before it all unravels for them.

There are no easy victories for this Jets team.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Browns are going to incinerate the Jets this year. It’ll be a bloodletting not seen on American soil since Antietam. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised.  The Jets do relatively well in the first year of a new coaching staff (Parcells, Edwards, Mangini, Rex, Bowles).  Darnold is going into his second year, and Bell is a game changer.  Mosley and Adams are going to make this defense competitive.

They are a couple of years away from being championship caliber, but in a league full of parity, playoffs are not out of the question.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So @Maxmanis guaranteeing a “W” for the Official JetNation Outing!,

Sounds like a money back guarantee if Jets lose!

🥳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Just saving this for all the haters.

image.png

The Jets are winning both of these games. 

The Jets are making the playoffs this year.

As you were.

NOT. Statistically, both Buffalo and Cleveland are better teams than the Jets. I figure Buffalo is slightly more beatable due to the Jets being so familiar with them.

Really what this all boils down to is just how improved do you think the Jets will be? There's no doubt in my mind they'll be better than the last few seasons, but enough to beat two fringe playoff teams to start off the year? I doubt it. Center and CB are still gaping holes for this roster. A serious lack of talent is still a problem for the Jets. 

Honestly, if the Jets to go 2-0, it would be because:

1) Sammy starts off the year playing as well as he did over the last 4 games last season.

2) The FA's play a major role in the Jets going 2-0. Bell is big in both running and passing.

3) The ROOKIES play great right out of the gate. Just so you know during the Mac regime only Jamal Adams had been a player that played great football right out of the gate. Mac doesn't care about having immediate contributors.

I'll believe it when I see it.....

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

We couldn't beat the Browns last year with a 14 point lead and half a game of Baker at QB

Odell and Jarvis alone will eat us alive. Game should be high scoring in the 30s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Browns are going to incinerate the Jets this year. It’ll be a bloodletting not seen on American soil since Antietam. 

Sharp...sburg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

NOT. Statistically, both Buffalo and Cleveland are better teams than the Jets. I figure Buffalo is slightly more beatable due to the Jets being so familiar with them.

Really what this all boils down to is just how improved do you think the Jets will be? There's no doubt in my mind they'll be better than the last few seasons, but enough to beat two fringe playoff teams to start off the year? I doubt it. Center and CB are still gaping holes for this roster. A serious lack of talent is still a problem for the Jets. 

Honestly, if the Jets to go 2-0, it would be because:

1) Sammy starts off the year playing as well as he did over the last 4 games last season.

2) The FA's play a major role in the Jets going 2-0. Bell is big in both running and passing.

3) The ROOKIES play great right out of the gate. Just so you know during the Mac regime only Jamal Adams had been a player that played great football right out of the gate. Mac doesn't care about having immediate contributors.

I'll believe it when I see it.....

Something we can agree with here. 

I think it’s possible. Neither team is a push over in my mind. It’s not going to be easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Something we can agree with here. 

I think it’s possible. Neither team is a push over in my mind. It’s not going to be easy.

Maybe they beat the Bills.

No way they beat the Browns.

Will beat the Dolphins at least once.  

Every game will be a struggle.  

Mac WILL get fired before January 5, 2020.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just saving this for all the haters.

image.png

The Jets are winning both of these games. 

The Jets are making the playoffs this year.

As you were.

I’m down with it.

A46C76F4-A54A-4559-92D0-F573A135D08C.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Browns are going to incinerate the Jets this year. It’ll be a bloodletting not seen on American soil since Antietam. 
Freddie Kitchens.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Post of the Week 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just saving this for all the haters.

image.png

The Jets are winning both of these games. 

The Jets are making the playoffs this year.

As you were.

They must be shaking in their boots in Cleveland and Buffalo right now!!  Boss.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming from the same person that predicting Super Bowl with Herm Edwards as coach. Admire your loyalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleDown said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  The Jets do relatively well in the first year of a new coaching staff (Parcells, Edwards, Mangini, Rex, Bowles).  Darnold is going into his second year, and Bell is a game changer.  Mosley and Adams are going to make this defense competitive.

They are a couple of years away from being championship caliber, but in a league full of parity, playoffs are not out of the question.

Hopefully even in the early going QWilliams and Polite can contribute, which we'll need for early wins in the season. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just saving this for all the haters.

image.png

The Jets are winning both of these games. 

The Jets are making the playoffs this year.

As you were.

CC: @freezingcoldtakes

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Max did predict 4-0 to start last season if I recall correctly. Came pretty close too. Just goes to show you anything is possible.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well Max did predict 4-0 to start last season if I recall correctly. Came pretty close too. Just goes to show you anything is possible.

Is this sarcasm? We started 1-3. Just wondering because that’s nowhere near 4-0. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed - this team is taking flight come September

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Is this sarcasm? We started 1-3. Just wondering because that’s nowhere near 4-0. 

Must have been the year before? I could have it wrong as I distinctly said if I remember correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Must have been the year before? I could have it wrong as I distinctly said if I remember correctly.

Probably because I don’t remember him making that prediction for 2018. Who knows haha. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess nobody told the OP that positivity is not allowed here, don’t worry newbie, Shane  and his rag tag crew will beat you over the head with a dose of reality soon enough

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Something we can agree with here. 

I think it’s possible. Neither team is a push over in my mind. It’s not going to be easy.

Add to it that Spencer Long is gonna be on FIRE to make Macc pay!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep Allen in the pocket & force him to make accurate throws. Jets went up to Buffalo last year & came back ON THE ROAD with literally a rag tag group. 

Browns are no joke but it was Sams 3rd game in 11 days. Mayfield played as well as he did all last year. We have more tape, Gregg Williams knows what he does well, and more importantly Sam confidence will be like Night & Day from that debacle.

I ain't afraid of no Ghost. Jet fans are afraid of their own shadows. This is the parity league. The Bills smoked the Vikings in Minnesota last year & then lost to the Jets at home. Perspective people.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, peebag said:

chronic use of cocaine will lead to nosebleeds and paranoia 

I’ve experienced that

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just saving this for all the haters.

image.png

The Jets are winning both of these games. 

The Jets are making the playoffs this year.

As you were.

I approve of this message. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...