The Jets are starting 2 and 0 & will make the playoffs THIS YEAR

2 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Browns are very overrated ... 

Browns have gone from the laughingstock of the league to the new Patriots in one year. I look forward to the chess match between Freddie Kitchens and Bill Belichick in next year's AFC Championship Game. Should be something to see. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, varjet said:

I would have said last year that I would rather have the Bills coach and GM rather than Bowles and Mac.  Maybe now we have a better coach,.  In any event, the Bills strike me as a team that has its head screwed on straight.  It will be hard for the Jets to beat them.

Josh Allen is the key to that Buffalo team, good or bad. He had a bad day passing in their loss to the Jets last year, but he rushed for over 100 yards. In fact, in the six weeks before he got hurt, he didn't rush for over 40 yards once, but in the six games after he came back (from a right elbow injury) he rushed for 95 or more yards four times. I don't know if that was by design or not, but that was a huge shift. 

All in all, I'd rather face a 100-yard rushing, 50% passing QB in the first week of the season at home than the last week of the season in Buffalo. Oh wait, we get to do both.  

We’ve added 2 elite players at their position in Moseley and Bell. We added a pro bowl guard, an upgrade at slot receiver and corner, a stud rookie at DT, and our franchise QB has a year under his belt. Our coaching staff is miles better than last year on both sides of the ball. Of course we’re beating the Bills and Browns at home and it won’t even be close!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, docdhc said:

We’ve added 2 elite players at their position in Moseley and Bell. We added a pro bowl guard, an upgrade at slot receiver and corner, a stud rookie at DT, and our franchise QB has a year under his belt. Our coaching staff is miles better than last year on both sides of the ball. Of course we’re beating the Bills and Browns at home and it won’t even be close!

The Browns added Odell Beckham, Olivier Vernon, Greedy Williams and Sheldon Richardson to an already strong roster (Myles Garrett, Denzel Ward, Jarvis Landry, Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, David Njoku and a good OL) built by a top 5 GM, John Dorsey. 

The Browns are going to destroy us. 

• Thumb Down 2

5 hours ago, slats said:

Browns have gone from the laughingstock of the league to the new Patriots in one year. I look forward to the chess match between Freddie Kitchens and Bill Belichick in next year's AFC Championship Game. Should be something to see. 

*1/2 year. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Browns added Odell Beckham, Olivier Vernon, Greedy Williams and Sheldon Richardson to an already strong roster (Myles Garrett, Denzel Ward, Jarvis Landry, Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, David Njoku and a good OL) built by a top 5 GM, John Dorsey. 

We’ll see if he picked the right coach. RB coach to head coach in one year is a big leap. I’m still taking the Jets 

• Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, docdhc said:

We’ll see if he picked the right coach. RB coach to head coach in one year is a big leap. I’m still taking the Jets 

Jimmy's & Joe's >>>> X's and O's.

I'm not sold on him as a coach either.  But then again I'm certainly not sold on Gase.  

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it’s more likely the Jets go 0-7 than 2-0. The schedule makers did the Jets no favor with the schedule. Tough home games and no cupcake road games. The second half of the schedule is much more manageable.

I think and would be happy with a 7-9 season. Show some improvement get the team to gel.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, kthisguy said:

I hate to say it’s more likely the Jets go 0-7 than 2-0. The schedule makers did the Jets no favor with the schedule. Tough home games and no cupcake road games. The second half of the schedule is much more manageable.

Uh, what schedule did you look at? We barely travel this year and we have always played better at home. No chance the Jets could go 0-7 before 2-0.

• Upvote 1

I just realized we're in for an entire summer of this ridiculous narrative. Ugh...we'll see what they look like when the games count. Definitely put me in the "not scared of the freaking Browns" category.

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Whoa, sounds like the NFL Dream Team.

On 5/2/2019 at 3:54 PM, Maxman said:

Just saving this for all the haters.

image.png

The Jets are winning both of these games. 

The Jets are making the playoffs this year.

As you were.

I'm superstitious, so they will lose both games and miss the playoffs.

Uh, what schedule did you look at? We barely travel this year and we have always played better at home. No chance the Jets could go 0-7 before 2-0.

Eagles, Patriots and Jags on the road are probably Loses. (Yes judging on expectations and current rosters). Wouldn’t you rather have the Bengals, Dolphins and Redskins road games in the first half of the season? I see some tight games the first half with no easy game.

2 hours ago, kthisguy said:

Eagles, Patriots and Jags on the road are probably Loses. (Yes judging on expectations and current rosters). Wouldn’t you rather have the Bengals, Dolphins and Redskins road games in the first half of the season? I see some tight games the first half with no easy game.

The NFCe isn't nearly as good as it used to be, it's now or never.

4 hours ago, RVAJet815 said:

I just realized we're in for an entire summer of this ridiculous narrative. Ugh...we'll see what they look like when the games count. Definitely put me in the "not scared of the freaking Browns" category.

2 years ago, when people warned that the Browns would be pretty good:  "They're the Browns, they'll always suck!"

Now, when people realize the Browns are pretty good:  "They're overrated!!!"

• Haha 2

On 5/2/2019 at 5:20 PM, T0mShane said:

The Browns are going to incinerate the Jets this year. It’ll be a bloodletting not seen on American soil since Antietam. 

Fixed

Maybe but regardless, it will be a measuring point of how competitive this team will be. 

The Browns are going to incinerate the Jets this year. It’ll be a bloodletting not seen on American soil since Antietam.  Jamal Adams SUCKS.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RVAJet815 said:

Just another team that neglected the offense during the draft. ;-) 

On 5/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, docdhc said:

89922529-7199-4C9F-B70E-8923DD22D2EB.jpeg

• Haha 1