Mission: Get Sam Darnold a hot, rich wife!

4 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I mean no offense but you are sounding very naive/defensive about this whole crooked deal.  Are you suggesting that the Pats and Brady wouldn't cheat?  Because there is certainly a lot of evidence indicating otherwise.  You aren't related to him, are you?

oh i think the cheat most definitely.  it's been documented several times.  are they perhaps making a little off the side on this crap, yes.  but nothing relative to him taking below market deals to win.  

he could be the highest paying player if he wanted to.  he wants to win.  he's in a perfect position to do this.

11 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-patriots-pay-a-brady-owned-company-run-by-suspect-partner/

..or the Boston Globe if you prefer: https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/12/19/patriots-pay-business-owned-tom-brady-and-partner-with-dubious-past/C4zMzcPDgU62WMMg10qeBL/story.html?curator=SportsREDEF

I'm not sure the purpose is an under the table payment to Brady as it seems more likely that kraft is a just crackpot who believes in a flat earth, faked moon landing and tb12. It's pretty hard to understand how given the payments, lack of payment to be the "official provider of the pats" and Brady's ownership stake making him the recipient of the money..aren't a violation.

There's also rumors (that don't have a lot of evidence, but barring an actual state or federal investigation it would be hard to obtain such evidence and that while it would be a violation of NFL rules, it's not illegal) that kraft makes unusual investments in companies that brady invests in including tb12.

there is no reason for the NFL to look the other way in terms of these deals.   they want parity.  

let's get Sam to be elite and we can all buy his special water and introduce him to any rich women we know.

2 hours ago, batman10023 said:

so the other 31 owners just look the other way?  i can't imagine how these billionaires who are competitive in the rest of their lives allow this to stand.

also from a business perspective i doubt having the same team win over and over is smart.  

the pats might be doing this - would not be suprised but why would the nfl look the other way.

There will be a 30 for 30 after Brady/Belichick both retire about all the Patriot cheating that hasn't been made public.

2 hours ago, batman10023 said:

can you share a link to this millions of dollars payment to vitamin company?

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Also, you can't call yourself Batman if you can't even so much as Google sh*t for yourself.

@JiF

6 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Actually TB makes more than his wife. Parade Mag. had a salary article a few weeks ago and Cindy makes like $19 mil while his wife makes "only" $10 mil.

A $10 million year is actually a bit of a step down for Bundchen — it landed her in a tie for fifth place with Cara Delevingne on Forbes’ list. Bundchen, who officially retired from the runway in 2015, finished in first place on Forbes’ list for 10 consecutive years from 2007 to 2016, and placed second in 2017 when she earned $17.5 million for her modeling.

https://www.boston.com/culture/celebs/2018/12/14/gisele-bundchen-highest-paid-model-2018

5 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

All this bullcrap about Brady being a selfless guy sacrificing for the team really pisses me off.  It's the worst kept secret in football that the Pats pay him millions of dollars every year through his vitamin company so it doesn't get counted against the cap.  And the NFL does nothing about yet another form of Patriot cheating because they don't want to take another public relations beating like they did with Deflategate.  Meanwhile, Russell Wilson will count three times more against the salary cap.  Is that fair?

IDK the CBA, and Salary Cap rules, BUT I do know the coaches salaries are not capped.  I’m sure there is something from preventing a team from doing this because if there wasn’t I’d be shocked since no team has tried as far as I know.

Player Coaches, veterans minimum as player, and whatever you want to pay him as a coach that does not count against the cap.  Again genius, but I’d again assume there is something somewhere in writing preventing this.

Also that player won’t have to steer clear of the coaching staff during the offseason being one.

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission...

Complaining about the Pats and their rule bending resonated 10 years ago. If you're still questioning the greatness of either...you're just hating. Belichick and Brady will never be replicated in any sport ever.

• Upvote 1