Will the Jets miss Todd Bowles’ consistent approach?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say what you want about TB, but at least he was an adult. Gase seems very immature, and he should take a lesson from TB with regards to approach. Never get too high or low. 

I believe the organization should have kept Bowles for another year and then clean house after that if he fails (Mac too). Methinks everyone will miss TB once they see how bad Gase is. 

You say consistent, I say lethargic. 

Posted Images

by all accounts, Todd is a good human being who is loyal to his friends (some of them are bad coaches and bad players at the game of football) 

If the goal is to win football games, The NY Jets will not miss him at all

by all accounts, BB is a POS human being who is not loyal to anything or anyone that does not help him win football games 

somewhere is the middle might be good if we ever want to celebrate a championship

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Say what you want about TB, but at least he was an adult. Gase seems very immature, and he should take a lesson from TB with regards to approach. Never get too high or low. 

Never get too high or low, just don't move at all 

81ba62c9-960b-5efb-9a11-8e26ca8af2b4.jpg

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

As consistent as joewilly12 doing google searches for hot sweaty shirtless football players

Another attention seeker who can't gain notoriety here on this board without mentioning my name. 

Look at me how cool I am. 

Who's discussing this situation YOU not ME. 

@BROOKLYN JET  PM him a picture of your gold chain. 

46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So a can of jock itch spray is disgusting you say but your life posted on this forum isn't. 

Only excuse for you is the drugs some sick warped minded physician has you on for experimental purposes. 

This is a thread about the genius of Todd Bowles.

Please do not mock it by bringing Tom into it.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Another attention seeker who can't gain notoriety here on this board without mentioning my name. 

Do you think I’m cool?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why must you always seek my attention, consistently trying to gain notoriety by mentioning my name?

Don't you have swetty jock searches to do?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Just win, I don't care how you make your sausage.

5 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Why must you always seek my attention, consistently trying to gain notoriety by mentioning my name?

Don't you have swetty jock searches to do?

That cool gold chain.............

Image result for mr t starter kit

If your searches are failing  and you are getting frustrated and angry you are spelling it wrong, sweaty is the correct spelling. 

Please keep what you find to yourself I know i'm not interested. 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Attention seeker no different than SOR I and PatsFanTX :D

But at least I know he’s doing it on purpose. I can’t tell if you’re doing a performance art piece every time you post.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

More like never get out of the lowest of the low with Bowles. Like stay lowest in the east for ever and ever. Great approach adult! I know in my heart that Kotite could've beaten him head to head 3 out of 5 games. 

I'm pro Gase but he is dragging around the same anchor that Bowles was saddled with. We screwed the pooch by not showing Mac the door with Bowles 

• Upvote 3

Ok, this guy is a patsie troll.

23 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

wait why is it Pennywise

And when did dollar store manager become a goto career insult, I wouldve expected something along the lines of head  fry guy at McDonalds 

Joe's willy is operating on a different level

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

But at least I know he’s doing it on purpose. I can’t tell if you’re doing a performance art piece every time you post.

Not me not my style I don't care who likes me or who doesn't like me talking NY Jets football is not a popularity contest in my book. 

I believe the organization should have kept Bowles for another year and then clean house after that if he fails (Mac too). Methinks everyone will miss TB once they see how bad Gase is. 

We should try to throw away as many seasons as possible while Darnold is on his rookie contract.  

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Looking forward to meeting you at the next one if I can attend and you can get permission to the leave facility. 

Not being weird here, but what would you like me to wear? 

• Haha 1