Will the Jets miss Todd Bowles’ consistent approach?

17 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

There was 20 dudes in that pic, looked like the casting for black meat on joewilly street.

6 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Is joewilly Muslim, were those his 50 virgins?

3 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

More false accusations.

Uh huh......

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im not wasting my time searching the post you made about being sweaty. 

Bad news, Joe. I just did a search to see if I ever even implied I was "sweaty" on this website and the only time I've ever even typed the word "sweaty" prior to this thread was in reference to that gif you posted of the young man getting a blowjob on a piece of exercise equipment. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bad news, Joe. I just did a search to see if I ever even implied I was "sweaty" on this website and the only time I've ever even typed the word "sweaty" prior to this thread was in reference to that gif you posted of the young man getting a blowjob on a piece of exercise equipment. 

You lying like the filthy rug you kneel on in front of your toilet bowl and you know it. 

PROOF POSTED. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Bugg said:

Consistent;

As in the not at all brilliant but nevertheless consistent lack of preparation in  failing to consider the Browns might put Mayfield into the game to start the 2nd half. Also consistently driving Jets to leave Metlife midgame, turn off the Jets game early and/or get very drunk as a response to the coaching stylings of Todd Bowles. 

And afterward using the excuse that they had no tape on mayfield when they had just spent four months evaluating every aspect of his life in preparation for the draft.

18 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

by all accounts, Todd is a good human being who is loyal to his friends (some of them are bad coaches and bad players at the game of football) 

If the goal is to win football games, The NY Jets will not miss him at all

by all accounts, BB is a POS human being who is not loyal to anything or anyone that does not help him win football games 

somewhere is the middle might be good if we ever want to celebrate a championship

Wish he was our dingleberry

13 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Truth be told, no one ever liked ANYTHING toilet ever did. What they did miss was REX. At least he was capable of getting the most out of his players. If you question that, just go and watch the Toilet coached Jets get thrashed in their home stadium by the Bills.

Rex ignored the offense just like Bowles but at least Rex actually had a consistently competent and often elite defense. You know, what you’d expect from a defensive HC. Bowles was too dumb to connect the dots when his defense played well that one week Kacey was out with a terminal illness.

12 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Fidelio, while you may not like Gase, I do, where are the excuses?  Let's look at the facts.

During the three years that Gase was in Miami, he made the playoffs one time.  In the four years that "Toilet" was with the Jets, he made the playoffs zero times.  The one time that we did have a chance, the fluke campaign of 2015, the opportunity was squandered in an embarrassing blowout in Buffalo.  Remember that one?  We were badly outplayed, and badly outcoached by a Bills team that had nothing to play for other than knocking us out of the playoffs, which they did.

In Gase three years in Miami, they finished second in the division twice and third once.  During those same three years we finished last every campaign. The Dolphins record was not great, but they were  at least competitive during two of the three seasons.  We never were competitive during those same three seasons.  Under Todd Bowles, we were a joke.

In the three years of head to head matchups against the Dolphins,  Bowles Jets were beaten in five out of the six contests.  You are correct in your assessment of the lack of talent on both teams.  However with similar dismal talent, Gase beat us in five out of six opportunities. What is your "excuse" for that. Don't pretend  that Bowles bore  no responsibility for the players on those teams. He chose them and had input in the players that were drafted during his tenure.

You assert that Gase is going to be a "disaster" here.  Based on what?  His personality?  The "great" Bill Bellicheat has one of the worst personalities in the history of football.  He has done fine. Gase is not running for homecoming queen.  His eyes?  Let's not go there. Todd Bowles did not make excuses.  Bully for him.  That is not a badge of honor.  He didn't say anything, because the results were indefensible.

To date the record does not show the Adam Gase is a horrible head coach.  The record does show that Todd Bowles is a horrible head coach.  You can't deny that.  To say otherwise would be making excuses.

The reason why no one sides with you or Wayne is because the two of you are wrong.  No offense, it happens to the best of us.  Look at Todd Bowles, he was wrong almost every time.

You type purty. Making my Tom Shane sweaty

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Exactly, joewilly automatically grouping a race with a religion the way he did is racist.

Then he falsely accuses someone else for doing what he is doing, how typical.

So is it ok to start making fun of other religions?  I’d like to know

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Larz said:

His approach was more like “your a grown ass man and a professional, I’m going to treat you like a man and let you handle your business “

gase and Williams take a different approach lol

Let's hope it works.  Seems to me like we hire coaches that are anti the pevious coach.  TB was the anti-Rex and Gase is the anti TB.  Can't we hire someone balanced for a change?

22 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

by all accounts, Todd is a good human being who is loyal to his friends (some of them are bad coaches and bad players at the game of football) 

If the goal is to win football games, The NY Jets will not miss him at all

by all accounts, BB is a POS human being who is not loyal to anything or anyone that does not help him win football games 

somewhere is the middle might be good if we ever want to celebrate a championship

BB is a genius TB is a numb-skull.

23 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

He was consistent alright. Stupid non without ever breaking stride. Did you not watch the game in Miami last year?!

Announcers, players are the sideline couldn’t believe he kept Long in. There is nothing to miss! 

Consistency:  get scored on at the end of every half.  Blow the lead in the final minutes.  Punt on 4th and 1 with 2 minutes left.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Let's hope it works.  Seems to me like we hire coaches that are anti the pevious coach.  TB was the anti-Rex and Gase is the anti TB.  Can't we hire someone balanced for a change?

TB wasn’t anti anything he was by far the softest head coach we ever had 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Say what you want about TB, but at least he was an adult. Gase seems very immature, and he should take a lesson from TB with regards to approach. Never get too high or low. 

And this "immature" stuff--- you pulled out of what stratosphere?  Also, doing nothing is not the equivalent of being consistent.  The only thing TB was consistent at was losing

23 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Say what you want about TB, but at least he was an adult. Gase seems very immature, and he should take a lesson from TB with regards to approach. Never get too high or low. 

I will miss TBs consistent approach of sucking at football. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2019 at 8:24 AM, WayneChrebet80 said:

it's a friggin kids game.  there's room for quite a bit of immaturity in the nfl.

i didn't mind bowles sideline demeanor or even his pressers.  his issue was not getting his team ready for games, consistently.  granted he wasn't given much to work with on offense but but still they lost games they should've won consistently.

On 5/4/2019 at 5:24 AM, WayneChrebet80 said:

I think that this has to be an all time Top 5 worst post in two categories:

1. Content

2. Flame bait encitement of the fan base

Just WOW