Richie Incognito

I don't even think Grudens shtick is gonna work with all of these young guys in their youth movement. He won a Super Bowl with Dungys veteran team & that team had a killer defense that just suffocated that Raiders offense. 

The Chucky grimace is all he's got, the guy is completely overated I believe. 

10 hours ago, section314 said:

Why not? You just moved Brown, the guy you just made the highest paid OLineman in history, to RT, because they feel Miller is better. Now, you're worried that Miller can't play the position? Sounds like another great Raider "plan."

Trent Brown played more years at Rt than Lt in the pro’s.  Easier for him to make the transition , than Kolton Miller.    K Miller will be a Raider longer than T Brown.    You switch Miller to Rt , than you eventually going have to move him to Lt. Keep him there playing Lt.

Raiders didn’t let Donald penn play Lt last year  and let K Miller play rt for a year. ( could have switched to Lt this year)  point there you spent a whole year developing him as your left tackle. 

The top pass rushers in the AFC West  can rush  from either side , but they all prefer to rush mostly from LDE.   Trent Brown so massive he eats the speed rushers like Von Miller , Dee Ford- (  Now is 49er )up. 

It really doesn’t matter where either tackle lines up. Just want two bookend tackles to keep Carr protected.    R incognito at Lg makes the Raiders offense line formable on both sides for the run game , and the passing game.        They have so many young offense lineman who can be the Lg, just buy them one more year of seasoning.   Incognito will be one year rental who won’t be making the trip to Vegas.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetster said:

I don't even think Grudens shtick is gonna work with all of these young guys in their youth movement. He won a Super Bowl with Dungys veteran team & that team had a killer defense that just suffocated that Raiders offense. 

The Chucky grimace is all he's got, the guy is completely overated I believe. 

Gruden does need to mellow out

I actually don’t hate the plan to rebuild with a bunch of first round picks but his stuff won’t work with today’s millennial quarterbacks

On 5/6/2019 at 9:50 PM, jetstream23 said:

We already have a mauler without the headcase issues. His name is Osemele.

We should look to draft an interior lineman in round two or three next year.

I’m sure we will.  This past draft the blue chip OL talent simply wasn’t there

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I’m sure we will.  

How sure? :P Because...you know....Macc.

This past draft the blue chip OL talent simply wasn’t there

Agreed.  Next year is supposed to somewhat offense heavy, including OTs and WRs in Round 1.  We could use both!

If that was part of the calculus in going Defense, Defense this year with our first two picks then I'm fine.  I'd love to see us go OT, WR with the first two next year.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Agreed, but it's also possible he could have been born with a mental defect. There are psychotic people who never played football or were repeatedly concussed. It's  not fair to blame football/CTE every time an NFL player does something "crazy."

Lol more proof you people  believe  everything you read. None of these incidents  are real. He's paid to be that guy. None of these things happened. More proof the propaganda  machine hardly has to try to fool you. If he was actually  doing these things,  he would have  been banished  years ago. The nfl has rewarded his loyalty with more money then any of you will ever grasp. I'd say he's doing just fine. 

• Haha 1