Look at What I flew home from Orlando today in

Back in the mid eighties I was working for Pan Am, and the Bills chartered one of our 707's to fly back and forth in to their away games. Kennedy was our maintenance hub, so after they got off the plane it would fly back into NY for cleaning and any needed service.

Now granted, the 80's were a crazy time, and the NFL probably didn't do the testing they do now, but you wouldn't believe the things they left on their plane. Not only were they a great football team back then, they could drink and party like champions.

Seeing that picture made me immediately wonder what the inside looked like, LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Let me guess....the plane was 20 minutes late and parked at the wrong gate? The cockpit door opens and Maccagnan steps out, “well, we took the best available gate. We didn’t expect it to be there when it was our turn to park at the terminal. We feel good about it.”

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Back in the mid eighties I was working for Pan Am, and the Bills chartered one of our 707's to fly back and forth in to their away games. Kennedy was our maintenance hub, so after they got off the plane it would fly back into NY for cleaning and any needed service.

Now granted, the 80's were a crazy time, and the NFL probably didn't do the testing they do now, but you wouldn't believe the things they left on their plane. Not only were they a great football team back then, they could drink and party like champions.

Seeing that picture made me immediately wonder what the inside looked like, LOL.

I remember reading one year they were out after 1AM partying hard the night before one of their superbowl losses. Might explain some things.

If you looked inside now, it would be clean and calm. Social Media would out any idiocy nowadays.

Surprised you didn’t cancel your flight as soon as you realized you were about to board that thing.

F*ck that noise, jack.

That’s probably just how God would get his kicks with my death. Send me barreling 30,000 feet into the fiery abyss while the logo from the fuselage of this sh*tty team fuses with my burnt flesh in the carnage.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Ouch, yeah especially when I saw the pilot board with a cup of Starbucks coffee in his hand LOL

I’d feel better if the pilot was a free agent rather than drafted right out of flight school 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Let me guess....the plane was 20 minutes late and parked at the wrong gate? The cockpit door opens and Maccagnan steps out, “well, we took the best available gate. We didn’t expect it to be there when it was our turn to park at the terminal. We feel good about it.”

lol hilarious

• Upvote 1