2018 Robby Anderson Touchdowns and PFF opponent grades

45 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Again you no Mike Mayock, and it okay to have your opinion.  It really doesn’t mean things in the grand scheme of things.    Let hear your personal opinion of all these Clemson players in the draft.  ( need a good laugh now and than).

You wouldn’t comprehend the breakdowns.  All you can grasp is if they’re on the Raiders they’ll be all time greats, and if they’re not on the Raiders they’ll bust.   

• Upvote 1

You wouldn’t comprehend the breakdowns.  All you can grasp is if they’re on the Raiders they’ll be all time greats, and if they’re not on the Raiders they’ll bust.   

It okay...you opinion no matter. You no matter. Only me matter. You funny guy. You think you know football. Reider are best teem eber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

It okay...you opinion no matter. You no matter. Only me matter. You funny guy. You think you know football. Reider are best teem eber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He Raider he good.  He no Raider, he no good.  

16 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

G Conley was a 2017 first round pick who played in one full game his rookie year ( Jet game) 2018 played in 16 games. ( hence why I said it was basically his rookie year last year.     Like I said  G Conley might not be the best run support CB around, but the man can cover with the best of them. 

Conley was easy a top 10 pick who dropped in the draft because of the bogus rape allegation( bar tape cleared him) . Raiders  got him much later for that exact reason.( look it up) 

Raiders are so loaded at CB now I think Nick Nelson would make  a great safety.  Excellent tackler with very good instincts.  I personally like him better at safety than CB. 

Future all-pro safety.  Got it. 

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
On 5/8/2019 at 4:49 AM, Raideraholic said:

Put your money where your mouth is. Robbie Anderson .Please that's a joke. Remember when someone try to say he was easy a 1000 yard receiver  last year.      Jets have to start putting  some real weapons around Darnold. ( Must do a lot better than R Anderson.   Save this post for November 25.( day after the Raiders played the Jets) 

4/86 and a TD.  What do we win?  Or do we lose out because Gareon Conley was shipped off to the Texans where he was their 4th corner?  Or maybe we lost because Anderson wasn't 1000 yard receiver.  Apparently he would have been one easily if they'd only played the Raiders every week.

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2019 at 11:39 AM, Raideraholic said:

Again you no Mike Mayock, and it okay to have your opinion.  It really doesn’t mean things in the grand scheme of things.    Let hear your personal opinion of all these Clemson players in the draft.  ( need a good laugh now and than).

Funny this was your analysis of @sec101row23  I'm pretty sure that he is the one that told us about the Alabama/SEC guy thinking that Ruggs would go before Jeudy.  I bet you like his opinion more now.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1