DECEMBER Jets Bills game

I took my fiancee her first trip to NY last year in dec for the jets bills game. And to see some fam... Anyway nothing better than losing the whole game to come back and take the lead, win and see all the bills fans leave before the game was over. Seriously it was awesome. We got tickets right between the 40 and 50 like row 15. It was great. 

You are going to have a lot of fun at that game. One thing I missed was the bills mafia jumping into tables..I just didn't see it.

31 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You just brought back horrible memories by saying the words Buffalo, December, and Jets playing for something.

Know the feeling oh too well. Seems like we go 1-1 almost every year with them.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I told @Pac  To keep that New Year thing on the downlo . Some people just can't keep a secret.

If we dont enlighten the goon squad they keep recruiting more dopes to share in their Jet world view.  

The last think this fan base needs is more deputies of the Ilk.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pac said:

If we dont enlighten the goon squad they keep recruiting more dopes to share in their Jet world view.  

The last think this fan base needs is more deputies of the Ilk.

I see your point my friend.

7 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Feeling confident the jets will be playing for something on the last game in buffalo? I just checked and tickets are a steal right now. 30 dollars in some lower sections?! 

https://seatgeek.com/jets-at-bills-tickets/12-29-2019-orchard-park-new-york-new-era-field/nfl/4822562

they would have to PAY me to sit out in the cold in Buffalo on new year's weekend.