jets fan hall of fame question

kmnj

Condolences man, really sorry for your loss.  I have no idea about how to go about it and not sure how game the Jets would be, but I would probably contact the team directly, especially if you're a season ticket holder.  I don't know about a Jets Fan HOF but you might be able to get them to mention him on the big screens during one of the games.  They occasionally wish some happy birthdays or announce groups that are in attendance from local high schools, a Pee Wee football team, etc.  Perhaps they'd put a picture up, mention his passing and thank him for his longtime fandom.

They could just come to this board & pick out the most positive members with the most posts. They should be able to find at least 1 fan here that fits that profile. Maybe..but…probably not. Even the most devoted of us would have said something about Woody Johnson to get us disqualified. 

That dude IRA is probably the only guy in the NY Jet fan HOF.

1 hour ago, Jetmech said:

Sorry for your loss.

http:// https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/time-to-nominate-2nd-class-of-jets-fan-hall-of-fame

Looks like it opens during a certain time. I would look out for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks I will look out for it-

my dad had season tickets since it all began-I took over then and I own psls. I would say we have attended the majority of jet home games since the early 70s together when I was a tiny kid and him before me.

even as much as a bad mouthed the jets the past few years and almost walked away from it-I never could Sundays watching football with dad was tradition at its finest.

• Like 1

thanks I will look out for it-
my dad had season tickets since it all began-I took over then and I own psls. I would say we have attended the majority of jet home games since the early 70s together when I was a tiny kid and him before me.
even as much as a bad mouthed the jets the past few years and almost walked away from it-I never could Sundays watching football with dad was tradition at its finest.

No problem and that’s a long time going to Jets games! I hope your dad gets nominated for the fan HOF considering your family’s fandom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am truly so, so sorry for your loss...  No need to worry about your dad though.  This year and going forward, he'll be there every Sunday, with my father, Dennis Byrd, and all the other faithful who have preceded us. 

One day, it will be your turn to watch with him again.  Until then, you have beautiful memories.  G-d Bless you.

• Upvote 1