Jachai Polite interview

CTJetsFan

I think he did a good job.  Easy to forget that these guys are just kids who are not highly educated and, before the combine, probably have never really had to interview or do any public speaking.  He sounds like he really wants to be good. 

One surprise:  He only ran three 40s in his whole life?  His agent never told him that training would help him at the combine?  Hope he has realized that he's going to have to work at this level.

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

I think he did a good job.  Easy to forget that these guys are kids who probably have never really had to interview or do any public speaking.  He sounds like he really wants to be good. 

One surprise:  He only ran three 40s in his whole life?  His agent never told him that training would help him at the combine?

I thought that was odd too. May need to find new representation

7 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I think he did a good job.  Easy to forget that these guys are just kids who are not highly educated and, before the combine, probably have never really had to interview or do any public speaking.  He sounds like he really wants to be good. 

One surprise:  He only ran three 40s in his whole life?  His agent never told him that training would help him at the combine?  Hope he has realized that he's going to have to work at this level.

Not highly educated? But he graduated high school and went to a top college. 

Oh wait, the went to UF. 

2 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Thought the same thing. His agent is stealing money on his contract. Did diddly squat to help him get ready. 

Archived