Blessuan Austin Is Rex Ryan's Spirit Animal

He's a lottery ticket.  We only spent $2....either it goes down the Drain or we win $500.

Honestly, I'd put him on the shelf for a year, almost like a medical redshirt.  Get him in a 12-month program to completely rehab and possibly do some drills as part of the Practice Squad later in 2019.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

He's a lottery ticket.  We only spent $2....either it goes down the Drain or we win $500.

Honestly, I'd put him on the shelf for a year, almost like a medical redshirt.  Get him in a 12-month program to completely rehab and possibly do some drills as part of the Practice Squad later in 2019.

Basically what Macc said.  He'll probably wind up on the PUP list and try to heal.  

Hes hoping he does and he gets a 1st round talent with a 6th round pick.  A pick that more than likely wouldn't stick or contribute 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

22 years old?  He looks about 35.

I don't understand why Macc continues to try to draft guys with injury history.   Eventually he'll get lucky,  but it is bad business.  Regular companies don't hire employees that say "I don't show up most of the time" at the job interview.

That's because he's left handed.   :wacko:

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Pac said:

I watched the interview and he mentioned being one of the best to ever play 3 separate times.

I dig the confidence but saying it 3 times was 2 too many...

maybe 3 too many.

Ur a fat homo so does that change things? Yes.

I have close personally friends intimately tied to the Rutgers football program and they told me that Blessuan Austin has a 22” vertical leap when healthy. Don’t get mad at me, get mad at my sources, who are deeply embedded at Rutgers.

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

22 years old?  He looks about 35.

I don't understand why Macc continues to try to draft guys with injury history.   Eventually he'll get lucky,  but it is bad business.  Regular companies don't hire employees that say "I don't show up most of the time" at the job interview.

Lol, so much reminds me of this.