Fan favorites that had forum fanboys....and then never amounted to anything!

Which Jets players have had the most hype and forum fanboy love that then turned out to be completely undeserved?

A couple quick ones that come to mind:  Kellen Clemens and Brooks Bollinger.  There were quite a few people on those bandwagons.  Unfortunately, those wagons had broken wheels.

Any others?

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Who the F*** liked Brooks Bollinger?

There was a guy.  I cant think of who it was...it may have even been the old site.  Huge Brooks Bollinger fan.  Or was it one of Tom Shane's pseudonyms?  I can't remember crap anymore.  And who was the Marko Cavka fan that caused him to become a meme around here?  I want to say it was the buxom blonde lady who's name I can't remember.  Help fish.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

There was a guy.  I cant think of who it was...it may have even been the old site.  Huge Brooks Bollinger fan.  Or was it one of Tom Shane's pseudonyms?  I can't remember crap anymore.  And who was the Marko Cavka fan that caused him to become a meme around here?  I want to say it was the buxom blonde lady who's name I can't remember.  Help fish.  

That was Fred Jetstone. 

Also Darren Walls had a huge fan on this board. ? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

There was more than just a guy.  It was a small but vocal group who really seemed to think Brooks deserved a shot and could surprise as a NFL starter.

40 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Someone named Limolady was the big marko cavka fan if i recall.