MCGAHEE2121

Leveon bell represents everything the jets have done wrong in tje past

Its obvious the nfl has moved to rb by committee for obvious reason. Short career. The position has the highest injury risk. And the position is overly dependent on oline competency and quality qb play to take the 8th man out of the box. What do the jets do??? The pay 60 million to a rb ( where most plateau at 27-28 and ) , and not only that. They pick the biggest asshat and selfish cancer they can find in bell.   

You would think after getting millions after sitting out you'd want to be a leader ,meet your teammates and just do the normal damn thing... Nope he gives the finger to the jets and our joke of a gm...

We could have signed a couple more stud olineman but nope. Just like passing on marino and sapp we find a way to avoid common sense. Mark my words the obj trade and bell singing will be a disaster.

We just dont " get it" 

Who are these “stud olinemen” who were available? There were not any available and they are not generally available. And Paradis (coming off an injury) made clear that he would not play in New York.

And Bell is not just any RB. His numbers compare favorably to Jim Brown and other all-time greats. People use running backs by committee because they don’t have RBs like Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Give me two stud olineman and whoever for our 3rbs... Its beyond incompetent. And bell is NOT a top 3 rb. Thats a joke. He had a great qb and oline in pitt

You still haven’t told us who these stud lineman are. Paradis was such a stud that he was coming off an injury and the broncos gave up on him. Who else did you have in mind?

• Confused 1

Since you apparently don’t understand, pc stands for politically correct. How does that apply here? It does not. And your thread title contains the word “tje,” which, as far as I know, is not really a word.

• Confused 1

Oh, and you say Bell represents everything the Jets have done wrong in the past. When have they ever overpaid for a free agent running back? Curtis Martin? He was one of their best players ever and made the hall of fame. Maybe it’s time to slink back too that Bills message board.

Its a logical fallacy to presuppose patriots olineman will be bad just because some from the pats have underperformed.
Read up on your epistemology bud.

Similar to the usc bad qb argument

We will see if the Raiders will get their money’s worth out of Trent Brown. I think not.

Who was the jets qb during the martin era? What was the jets record during that era?

Did u realy compare martin and bell???

Like i said. We wouldve been infinetly more wise using bells bling money on the oline....

No. I thought that you did. But for what it’s worth, Martin said Bell is more talented than he was.

And the Jets made the playoffs four times with Martin, including a conference championship game, in case you forgot.

So we never won anything except one yr in 98 when our qb play was the best in franchise history arguably

Really man??

I don’t understand your point. And why are you pretending to be a Jets fan?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company