Was Josh Allen( qb buffalo) the right pick at 3?

1 minute ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

You are the first Jets fan I have heard question whether Allen would have been a better pick then Darnold, which makes me think you’re really a trolling Bills fan.

Even though Allen is faster and has a stronger arm, Darnold is still the superior prospect.  Much more polished and a million times more accurate.

Did u actually watch the games? Allen was way more accurate. Darnold was captain checkdown. I like darnold and his proficiency but he screams ordinary

Allen looks elite. Almost trevor lawrence like but was from a smaller school

• Thumb Down 8
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

After watching him last year it was beyond obvious he was the most physically gifted qb. Raw but most gifted. I feel like darnold will just be another obrien , solid but nothing special and we passed on the next elway

Discuss...

Ok - Lets redo the 2018 draft.  With the 3rd pick the New York Jets select: Sam Darnold from USC! Being a quality pro QB is a lot more than being physically gifted.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Did u actually watch the games? Allen was way more accurate. Darnold was captain checkdown. I like darnold and his proficiency but he screams ordinary

Allen looks elite. Almost trevor lawrence like but was from a smaller school

You liked your own post? LOL. What are you, 12?

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nixhead said:

Ok - Lets redo the 2018 draft.  With the 3rd pick the New York Jets select: Sam Darnold from USC! Being a quality pro QB is a lot more than being physically gifted.

What did darnold show last year that was pro quality. Honestly im worried we got it wrong possibly

• Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 1

After watching him last year it was beyond obvious he was the most physically gifted qb. Raw but most gifted. I feel like darnold will just be another obrien , solid but nothing special and we passed on the next elway

Discuss...

Allen is a stud athlete. Unfortunately, he is a mediocre QB because he is an inaccurate passer. He completed 49% of his passes in Junior College. And 55% in college. He makes spectacular plays occasionally but not enough to make up for his inaccuracy and mediocre touch. The Jets are fortunate that the Bills are committed to him for four or five years.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

What did darnold show last year that was pro quality. Honestly im worried we got it wrong possibly

You should go back to slamming 500 lb dirty farmers through a table and effing 400 lb teethless women in Buffalo. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Crimson King said:

Obviously. Not sure why I wasted my time posting a reply though 

Doesn't make it not too early to discuss

This thread plus the ridiculous Gase one started by the same individual should be deleted. Also obviously.

He just made a Quinnen Williams is a bust thread too.

he’s clearly a Bills fan trying to trigger you all and hopefully you guys don’t let it work lol.

its pretty weird that people gain something from this.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I went to that sh*t hole of a stadium once and the fans were covered in dirt. It was so gross. I'll never go back there. That's why they won't get a new stadium bc their fans are dirty and low lives

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

I went to that sh*t hole of a stadium once and the fans were covered in dirt. It was so gross. I'll never go back there. That's why they won't get a new stadium bc their fans are dirty and low lives

Well, that, and everyone there is poor, inbred, and there's no tax base to build anything. 

17 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

He showed he's better than Allen for starters.

Only a fool or a Bills fan would be confused by this 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Hes extremely accurate

Comp % has nothing to do with accuracy

Not sure what you watched

Youre right comp % has nothing to do with accuracy.

Allens passes are rarely where they need to be for the WRs and RBs to catch a pass.

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Discuss...

Another misspelling on your part.  I am sure you meant "Disgust".  As in, "the only thing that @MCGAHEE2121 brings to the JetNation message board is a unanimous feeling of "disgust".  That sounds about right...….  Now, back under the bridge, conveniently located in Buffalo.....  Thanks for your "contribution".

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Are u blind

Notice that this isnt the case of a Jet fan trolling a Bills board.

This is a Bills fan attempting to troll a Jet board.

Because the Bills fan knows the Jets got the best of the this comparison and doesnt like it

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Josh Allen had a QB rating of 100+ only twice last year. He had more interceptions than passing TD’s and he was a running back for the majority of the year. 

Sam Darnold was the #1 rated QB in the final 4 games. He went over 100+ QB rating like 5-6 times. He looked like the far more polished pocket passer. He had the most 20+ yard touchdowns by any QB all year..so not sure where this “Captain Checkdown” bullsh*t comes from.

Sam Darnold vs Josh Allen isn’t even a question. Who the hell is Josh Allen? The kid blows a bag of.....

the only QB’s you should be comparing are Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. They were the two best last season.

I hope you're right. It clearly doesn't look that way... 

I can see Allen as the best qb by far in 3 yrs.   In the whole nfl

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2